Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary

Go down

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary Empty Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees August 13th 2022, 11:52 am

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary Mv5bmg10

Happy 29th Anniversary to Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday! Also known as JGTH it was released August 13th 1993.

Summary:

After being lured out and blown away by a team of FBI agents, Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) needs to find a way to overcome certain death. When his bloodied remains are sent to the morgue, his heart, still intact, is able to hypnotize a coroner and take over his body. After brutally dispatching a couple of FBI agents, he heads back to his favorite stomping grounds: Crystal Lake. Jason commences another teen massacre while a bounty hunter, Creighton Duke (Steven Williams) discovers the only way to kill him.

Cast:

• Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees/FBI Guard/Freddy Krueger
  • John D. LeMay as Steven Freeman
  • Kari Keegan as Jessica Kimble
  • Steven Williams as Creighton Duke
  • Allison Smith as Vicki Sanders
  • Erin Gray as Diana Kimble
  • Steven Culp as Robert Campbell
  • Rusty Schwimmer as Joey B.
  • Leslie Jordan as Shelby B.
  • Billy "Green" Bush as Sheriff Landis
  • Andrew Bloch as Deputy Josh
  • Kipp Marcus as Randy Parker
  • Richard Gant as Phil the Coroner
  • Adam Cranner as Ward
  • Julie Michaels as Elizabeth Marcus
  • James Gleason as Agent Abernathy
  • Dean Lorey as Eric Pope
  • Adam Marcus as Officer Bish
  • Mark Thompson as Officer Mark
  • Brian Phelps as Officer Brian
  • Blake Conway as Officer Andell
  • Madelon Curtis as Officer Ryan
  • Paul Devine as Paul
  • Michelle Clunie as Deborah
  • Michael B. Silver as Luke
  • Kathryn Atwood as Alexis
  • Jonathan Penner as David
  • Brooke Scher as Stephanie Kimble

Legacy:

Despite the MASSIVE Black Sheep of any Friday the 13th film which yes, is including Friday the 13th A New Beginning, this film has a cult following and a legion of Friday fans loving it for its uniqueness, including Cosplayers across the states for the Jason Design.

Adam Marcus explores a new and unexplored lore behind Jason Voorhees and his family.

Kane Hodder reprises his Role as Jason Voorhees again! Despite playing Jason for about 3 minutes of the film, his presence still give us a consistent body movement and personality.

The film even has its own film to comic adaptation, Video game version with Friday the 13th:The Game, and a future documentary.

It also helps promote numerous fanfilms to do their own "Lore" of how and why Jason Voorhees was revived with the Necronomicon and some believing him to be a "Deadite".

This gives Jason Goes to Hell a major different audience who likes the weird and unique.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary Empty Re: Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 13th 2022, 5:58 pm

Happy Anniversary to one of my Favorite Friday films glad it didn’t turn out to be the Final Friday it was advised as……

Creighton Duke: “Well, that makes me think of a little girl in a pink dress sticking a hot dog through a doughnut.”
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary Empty Re: Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday Anniversary

Post by jasn88cubs August 14th 2022, 1:53 pm

I have never seen this full movie
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 15th 2022, 2:33 am

jasn88cubs wrote:I have never seen this full movie

Eeeeh I would suggest cutting out the body swapping stuff but thats 60% of the movie.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 15th 2022, 1:49 pm

Love me some Demon Jason Body swapping!!!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 15th 2022, 2:26 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Love me some Demon Jason Body swapping!!!!

Wish that Jason would just take over the host because the Jason design is amazing!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 15th 2022, 6:48 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:Love me some Demon Jason Body swapping!!!!

Wish that Jason would just take over the host because the Jason design is amazing!

That would be cool like Freddy busting out of Jesse in Freddy’s Revenge!!!

Definitely would have been better for sure!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by William Munny August 26th 2022, 5:29 pm

I've only watched it once...the week it came out on VHS. I saw part of it years later when it was on TV.

You're not missing anything. It's not even really a Friday film. If memory serves me correctly, it was a completely different story that had Jason shoehorned into the story to make some money. That's not what I have in mind when I think of Friday the 13th.

I'll never forget the disappointment while watching it. It was obvious early on that it was nonsense and I regretted renting it. I wasn't surprised when the franchise went into limbo afterwards.

Will Munny : That's right.
William Munny
William Munny
Town Resident
Town Resident

http://www.gnrevolution.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 29th 2022, 8:57 pm

William Munny wrote:

I've only watched it once...the week it came out on VHS. I saw part of it years later when it was on TV.

You're not missing anything. It's not even really a Friday film. If memory serves me correctly, it was a completely different story that had Jason shoehorned into the story to make some money. That's not what I have in mind when I think of Friday the 13th.

I'll never forget the disappointment while watching it. It was obvious early on that it was nonsense and I regretted renting it. I wasn't surprised when the franchise went into limbo afterwards.

Its known as the Black Sheep of the Friday films for a reason lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 31st 2022, 3:46 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
William Munny wrote:

Its known as the Black Sheep of the Friday films for a reason lol.

Nah, Friday the 13th part 5 is the real black sheep of the series…..Fucking Fake Jason bro.
At least Jason Goes to Hell actually has the really Jason in it as the killer……. Even if he is jumping from body to body…..
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum