Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eating out

Go down

eating out Empty eating out

Post by ThePunisher July 28th 2022, 11:44 am

Imagine you're going to a restaurant to eat, an once you get there, you are asked to leave your credit card and driver's license with management. What is being done is they're trying to find a way to cut down on " dine and dash" customers who eat and then leave without paying the bill.

Would you leave the materials with management, or would you respectfully decline and go somewhere else? I read where people are doing this at restaurants now.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

eating out Empty Re: eating out

Post by Jason Voorhees July 28th 2022, 12:05 pm

Oh nah I am NOT trusting anyone.

They need to hire security for those type of people then.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair Play August 3rd 2022, 6:06 pm

I don't dine out much. If I do, I wouldn't go to a place that did this. I don't "dine and dash", and never plan to.
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by William Munny August 26th 2022, 4:19 pm

I would never give anyone my debit/credit cards or license under any circumstances.

They can't be bothered to hire security or more staff to actually pay attention to their surroundings. Gotta maximize profits no matter what...so the lowly customers have to be inconvenienced and gamble handing over their private info.

This big tech corporate dystopia we've been thrust into just continues to get worse on every level.

I rarely go to restaurants or fast food outlets anymore. The prices are insane and the quality continues to get worse.

Will Munny : That's right.
William Munny
William Munny
Town Resident
Town Resident

http://www.gnrevolution.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher August 26th 2022, 9:24 pm

William Munny wrote:I would never give anyone my debit/credit cards or license under any circumstances.

They can't be bothered to hire security or more staff to actually pay attention to their surroundings. Gotta maximize profits no matter what...so the lowly customers have to be inconvenienced and gamble handing over their private info.

This big tech corporate dystopia we've been thrust into just continues to get worse on every level.

I rarely go to restaurants or fast food outlets anymore. The prices are insane and the quality continues to get worse.

And how many times do you hear of employees using a credit card number from a cistomer?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum