Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

college

Go down

college Empty college

Post by ThePunisher July 14th 2022, 8:14 pm

I've been taking online classes at Oregon State University. I've been working toward a master's degree in Environmental Science.

I'm at the point where classes are done and I'm doing my thesis research. I should be presenting my work by Zoom session in September. I hope it goes well.

avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

jasn88cubs, OCT 31 1978, I'm Not a Goalie, SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 14th 2022, 9:37 pm

Good Luck to you I hope it all goes very smoothly and exactly as you want it too!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 569
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by Jason Voorhees July 15th 2022, 5:12 am

Oh man! Im rooting for you! Get that education!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher July 15th 2022, 9:38 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Oh man! Im rooting for you! Get that education!!!

Thanks for the support!!!! I'll let you know how the presentation goes.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher July 15th 2022, 9:38 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Good Luck to you I hope it all goes very smoothly and exactly as you want it too!

Thanks for the support!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by Jason Voorhees July 15th 2022, 7:18 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Oh man! Im rooting for you! Get that education!!!

Thanks for the support!!!!  I'll let you know how the presentation goes.

Keep up us updated!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by jasn88cubs July 15th 2022, 8:05 pm

congrats
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 390
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher July 16th 2022, 4:36 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:congrats

Thanks!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by Trekapedia July 17th 2022, 5:41 am

Congrats!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 43
Gender : Male
Posts : 328
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

View user profile

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher July 17th 2022, 10:48 am

Trekapedia wrote:Congrats!

Thanks for the support
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by Trekapedia July 17th 2022, 11:17 pm

My pleasure Smile
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 43
Gender : Male
Posts : 328
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher October 14th 2022, 8:31 pm

I will be defending my thesis November 15th. Wish me luck. I'm not feeling good about this.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

I'm Not a Goalie and SonofOdin6039 like this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by jasn88cubs October 14th 2022, 11:34 pm

ThePunisher wrote:I will be defending my thesis November 15th. Wish me luck. I'm not feeling good about this.

good luck!
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 390
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

SonofOdin6039 likes this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by Jason Voorhees October 15th 2022, 9:59 am

ThePunisher wrote:I will be defending my thesis November 15th.  Wish me luck.  I'm not feeling good about this.

You got this! Get rest and study the thesis more! 🙏🏻
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher October 16th 2022, 10:09 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I will be defending my thesis November 15th.  Wish me luck.  I'm not feeling good about this.

You got this! Get rest and study the thesis more! 🙏🏻

Thanks for the much needed support.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher October 16th 2022, 10:09 am

jasn88cubs wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I will be defending my thesis November 15th. Wish me luck. I'm not feeling good about this.

good luck!

Thanks for your support!!!!
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by Jason Voorhees October 16th 2022, 6:50 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I will be defending my thesis November 15th.  Wish me luck.  I'm not feeling good about this.

You got this! Get rest and study the thesis more! 🙏🏻

Thanks for the much needed support.
No problem!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher November 18th 2022, 5:15 pm

I delivered my thesis presentation Tuesday. My three-member committee of professors all showed up, with one of them being a half hour late due to a doctor appointment for a wrist injury.

Typically, when a presentation like this is done, it's you, your committee and a general audience made up of students. No one showed up except for me and my committee. So I gave my presentation to my committee. I was rated well, and I was told I exceeded expectations.

Next month, my diploma will come in the mail.

I thought you might like to know how it turned out.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by Jason Voorhees November 19th 2022, 1:13 pm

ThePunisher wrote:I delivered my thesis presentation Tuesday.  My three-member committee of professors all showed up, with one of them being a half hour late due to a doctor appointment for a wrist injury.

Typically, when a presentation like this is done, it's you, your committee and a general audience made up of students.   No one showed up except for me and my committee.  So I gave my presentation to my committee. I was rated well, and I was told I exceeded expectations.  

Next month, my diploma will come in the mail.  

I thought you might like to know how it turned out.

WHAT! CONGRATULATIONS!
college 200.gif?cid=6d055ee1ofy8lnjhftxn10oerh6n6xcc2zasmdeph4z3uzds&rid=200

I am happy for you my man! keep us updated when it comes! doesn't have to be instant take your time when you tell us! college 1f60e
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

college Empty Re: college

Post by ThePunisher November 19th 2022, 2:32 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I delivered my thesis presentation Tuesday.  My three-member committee of professors all showed up, with one of them being a half hour late due to a doctor appointment for a wrist injury.

Typically, when a presentation like this is done, it's you, your committee and a general audience made up of students.   No one showed up except for me and my committee.  So I gave my presentation to my committee. I was rated well, and I was told I exceeded expectations.  

Next month, my diploma will come in the mail.  

I thought you might like to know how it turned out.

WHAT! CONGRATULATIONS!
college 200.gif?cid=6d055ee1ofy8lnjhftxn10oerh6n6xcc2zasmdeph4z3uzds&rid=200

Thanks. I really needed this!!!!

I am happy for you my man! keep us updated when it comes! doesn't have to be instant take your time when you tell us! college 1f60e
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 267
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.post-body .edit { display:none }