Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by FistaGames July 12th 2022, 8:14 pm



Back in the late 90s I created a couple of free fan made slasher games for Windows that had a little cult following because they were one of the first fans games where you could play as the slasher. A F13, a Halloween, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and a Candyman game.

They’re still for download at my itch page for anyone that remembers and is feeling nostalgic. Here’s a link directly to Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood. It has two version. The old windows version and a Nintendo Entertainment System rom demake that you can play on your favorite emulator:

This is the page dedicated to the old windows 98 version:
https://5kids2feed.itch.io/friday-the-13th-return-to-camp-blood

This is the page dedicated to the NES demake:
https://8bitslasher.itch.io/f13demake

Here’s a fun Halloween season trailer for all 4 NES demakes:


Don't go in expecting Mario or Zelda or anything. More of a novelty time waster thing and just fun to have 🤘🏻
FistaGames
FistaGames
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 41
Gender : Male
Posts : 5
Join Date : 2022-07-12
Location : Camp Blood

https://8bitslasher.itch.io/

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by Jason Voorhees July 15th 2022, 5:24 am

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Jasonm10Thread Moved to Friday the 13th Fandom Section.

Thank you!!! For sharing this any plans on a modern updated/upgraded version of this?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by FistaGames July 16th 2022, 7:17 am

No problem at all! I’d love to make a modern version some day, but my programming skills are set in the 80s/90s 🤣
FistaGames
FistaGames
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 41
Gender : Male
Posts : 5
Join Date : 2022-07-12
Location : Camp Blood

https://8bitslasher.itch.io/

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by Jason Voorhees July 16th 2022, 6:46 pm

FistaGames wrote:No problem at all! I’d love to make a modern version some day, but my programming skills are set in the 80s/90s 🤣

I wouldnt mind haha! Seriously tho great job!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by FistaGames February 8th 2024, 8:04 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
FistaGames wrote:No problem at all! I’d love to make a modern version some day, but my programming skills are set in the 80s/90s 🤣

I wouldnt mind haha! Seriously tho great job!!!

Thank you so much. Had tons of free time as a kid. Now as an adult I make NES versions as my wife and kids sleep 🤣🏕️🩸
FistaGames
FistaGames
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 41
Gender : Male
Posts : 5
Join Date : 2022-07-12
Location : Camp Blood

https://8bitslasher.itch.io/

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 March 23rd 2024, 1:22 am

Did he also make "A Nightmare on Friday the 13th" a fan game where you play as an unmasked Jason fighting Freddy Krueger.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Looney
Town Looney

Age : 18
Gender : Male
Posts : 19
Join Date : 2024-03-22
Location : Lylat System (Corneria)

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by FistaGames March 23rd 2024, 5:10 am

Hello. That one was not me. After I made my games, there were a lot of fan games based off of what I made. People would use my graphics and make their own interpretations. That one was by JoOCo games.
FistaGames
FistaGames
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 41
Gender : Male
Posts : 5
Join Date : 2022-07-12
Location : Camp Blood

https://8bitslasher.itch.io/

StarFoxandDoomFan64 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by Jason Voorhees March 23rd 2024, 9:13 am

FistaGames wrote:Hello. That one was not me. After I made my games, there were a lot of fan games based off of what I made. People would use my graphics and make their own interpretations. That one was by JoOCo games.

Whoa! I bet that was an honor to see people derive your work!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by FistaGames March 24th 2024, 6:43 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
FistaGames wrote:Hello. That one was not me. After I made my games, there were a lot of fan games based off of what I made. People would use my graphics and make their own interpretations. That one was by JoOCo games.

Whoa! I bet that was an honor to see people derive your work!!


It absolutely was. Especially since I was about 15 at the time. Had no idea the impact it would have in that corner of the internet!
FistaGames
FistaGames
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 41
Gender : Male
Posts : 5
Join Date : 2022-07-12
Location : Camp Blood

https://8bitslasher.itch.io/

Back to top Go down

Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game) Empty Re: Friday The 13th: Return To Camp Blood (Windows 98 & NES Fan Game)

Post by Jason Voorhees March 25th 2024, 1:57 am

FistaGames wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
FistaGames wrote:Hello. That one was not me. After I made my games, there were a lot of fan games based off of what I made. People would use my graphics and make their own interpretations. That one was by JoOCo games.

Whoa! I bet that was an honor to see people derive your work!!


It absolutely was. Especially since I was about 15 at the time. Had no idea the impact it would have in that corner of the internet!

15!? That's talent my man!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 77
Gender : Male
Posts : 2150
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum