Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Dead rising (2006) psychopath?

Go down

Favorite Dead rising (2006) psychopath? Empty Favorite Dead rising (2006) psychopath?

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th June 9th 2022, 2:45 am

In the 2006 zombie game by Capcom which they done another Zombie game resident evil and they decided to do another one why not one with Zombies in a mall anyway there's homicidal maniacs which one is your favorite mines Adam the clown the duel chainsaw carrying evil clown and cliff the guy with the bloody machete and that butcher with his bloody meat cleaver, what was your favorite psychopath from dead rising (2006)?
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Favorite Dead rising (2006) psychopath? Empty Re: Favorite Dead rising (2006) psychopath?

Post by Jason Voorhees June 9th 2022, 11:37 pm

I love this game!!! My favorite Psychopath tho? Likely....

Carlito Keyes he was honestly both an easy but hard boss to beat and plus he was the main antagonist on the downlow.

Other than him then also Adam the Clown because clowns are scary buuuut man killing him is just fun!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Favorite Dead rising (2006) psychopath? Empty Re: Favorite Dead rising (2006) psychopath?

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th June 10th 2022, 1:52 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I love this game!!! My favorite Psychopath tho? Likely....

Carlito Keyes he was honestly both an easy but hard boss to beat and plus he was the main antagonist on the downlow.

Other than him then also Adam the Clown because clowns are scary buuuut man killing him is just fun!
Adam's death was funny though he stupidly fell on his two chainsaws cutting him while he laughed to death. also cliff is a badass psychopath in the original dead rising because he looked like Freddy Krueger with a machete.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum