Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game

Go down

Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game Empty Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 24th 2022, 6:18 am

Anybody played this army of darkness Defense mobile game I had this in 2011 many years ago on a gen 1 Kindle fire, it was good you play as Ash Williams defending the book from Undead deadite Invaders Including some favorite monsters from the film such as the witch the mini ashes the possessed Sheila and the pit zombie and even the evil Ash himself! Good memories
avatar
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Posts : 178
Join Date : 2021-05-23

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game Empty Re: Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 24th 2022, 11:41 am

I never played the mobile game but I did have all the PlayStation Evil Dead games which I loved !!

Ps one Evil Dead Hail to the King
Ps 2 Fist full of Boom Stick and Evil Dead :Regeneration
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 468
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game Empty Re: Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game

Post by Jason Voorhees April 24th 2022, 7:10 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:I never played the mobile game but I did have all the PlayStation Evil Dead games which I loved !!

Ps one Evil Dead Hail to the King
Ps 2 Fist full of Boom Stick and Evil Dead :Regeneration
Man you are lucky for those finds!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1265
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game Empty Re: Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 24th 2022, 7:26 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:I never played the mobile game but I did have all the PlayStation Evil Dead games which I loved !!

Ps one Evil Dead Hail to the King
Ps 2 Fist full of Boom Stick and Evil Dead :Regeneration
Man you are lucky for those finds!


Thanks I still have the PS2 games!
Hail to the king is way to hard to go back and play because of its very slow and blocky game style but I loved the atmosphere in it.
Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick and Regeneration are definitely more action based and still fun to play just might break out the PS2 and play them again soon.
I have been wanting to hook up my PS2 anyway because I want to play The Thing game again as it’s one of my all time favorite games and Movies.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 468
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game Empty Re: Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game

Post by Jason Voorhees April 24th 2022, 7:51 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:I never played the mobile game but I did have all the PlayStation Evil Dead games which I loved !!

Ps one Evil Dead Hail to the King
Ps 2 Fist full of Boom Stick and Evil Dead :Regeneration
Man you are lucky for those finds!


Thanks I still have the PS2 games!
Hail to the king is way to hard to go back and play because of its very slow and blocky game style but I loved the atmosphere in it.
Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick and Regeneration are definitely more action based and still fun to play just might break out the PS2 and play them again soon.
I have been wanting to hook up my PS2 anyway because I want to play The Thing game again as it’s one of my all time favorite games and Movies.
Never sell them! Always keep those in the family!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1265
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game Empty Re: Army of darkness Defense (2011) mobile game

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 25th 2022, 7:29 am

Sadly, The game got delisted from app stores in 2018.
avatar
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Posts : 178
Join Date : 2021-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum