Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th Characters That got Karma or a Comeuppance

Go down

Friday the 13th Characters That got Karma or a Comeuppance Empty Friday the 13th Characters That got Karma or a Comeuppance

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 23rd 2022, 3:44 am

Melissa in Part 7, when she said F*ck you and as she opens the door Jason was like No f*ck you Melissa! And Dr crews getting Chopped by the tree trimmer and Charles McCulloch getting drowned in the toxic waste Barrel. What was your favorite Friday the 13th character getting karma or a Comeuppance?
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Characters That got Karma or a Comeuppance Empty Re: Friday the 13th Characters That got Karma or a Comeuppance

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 23rd 2022, 3:45 am

And that one guy who shot another victim with a shotgun in Pt8 getting thrown by Jason into a Control panel.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Characters That got Karma or a Comeuppance Empty Re: Friday the 13th Characters That got Karma or a Comeuppance

Post by Jason Voorhees April 23rd 2022, 6:36 am

Melissa getting an axe in her face by Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) was Karma!

Doctor Crews getting killed was also Karma.

Uncle Charles McCulloch was getting his comeuppance.

But my favorite Karma has to be Melissa 😂
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 23rd 2022, 7:08 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Melissa getting an axe in her face by Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) was Karma!

Doctor Crews getting killed was also Karma.

Uncle Charles McCulloch was getting his comeuppance.

But my favorite Karma has to be Melissa 😂
Then there's Fox from Friday the 13th part 3 getting hanged by a Pitchfork (Karma) and as for loco he got Pitchforked (karma) and Freddy Krueger in FVJ Getting his severed arm with that bladed glove through his chest by Jason and his head getting cut off by Lori (karma) and a (Comeuppance) Too!
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 23rd 2022, 1:27 pm

The Druggy Rapist hoodlums in New York and The Rave party Rapist in FVJ the biker gang in part 3 definitely got what was due to them.

Melissa from part 7, Trey from FVJ and Trent in the remake give me the biggest smile though.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 24th 2022, 9:57 am

For me, it was definitely Melissa from Part 7 catching the axe to the head that was my favorite scene of karma. The other examples given by everyone on this topic is great, but Melissa is the GOAT of karma recipients.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 24th 2022, 7:14 pm

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:Then there's Fox from Friday the 13th part 3 getting hanged by a Pitchfork (Karma) and as for loco he got Pitchforked (karma) and Freddy Krueger in FVJ Getting his severed arm with that bladed glove through his chest by Jason and his head getting cut off by Lori (karma) and a (Comeuppance) Too!
Freddy deserved far more punishment in FvJ to be honest.

OCT 31 1978 wrote:The Druggy Rapist hoodlums in New York and The Rave party Rapist in FVJ the biker gang in part 3 definitely got what was due to them.

Melissa from part 7, Trey from FVJ and Trent in the remake give me the biggest smile though.
Melissa, Trey, and Trent are by far the most hated horror victims in the Friday the 13th community. 😂

Dragonfire82877 wrote:For me, it was definitely Melissa from Part 7 catching the axe to the head that was my favorite scene of karma. The other examples given by everyone on this topic is great, but Melissa is the GOAT of karma recipients.
Agreed! Melissa was just cruel because of jealousy.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Noble Idiot May 9th 2022, 12:09 am

The drug slingers in Part 8 definitely deserved what was coming to them the most, and it's always interesting to see someone completely oblivious to who Jason is try to deal with him, but Melissa's death is just so satisfying! The way Jason slowly raises the axe up, that meaty THUNK when he buries it in her face paired with throwing her into the corner is just an amazing scene!
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

Dragonfire82877 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 9th 2022, 7:14 am

The Noble Idiot wrote:The drug slingers in Part 8 definitely deserved what was coming to them the most, and it's always interesting to see someone completely oblivious to who Jason is try to deal with him, but Melissa's death is just so satisfying! The way Jason slowly raises the axe up, that meaty THUNK when he buries it in her face paired with throwing her into the corner is just an amazing scene!
The Thugs just thought a walking decaying man would just be easy to take down LOL! The rapey scene was the 1st in the franchise as well.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs May 9th 2022, 8:01 am

Though I hate to say it, Uncle Charles.

I really liked him
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 9th 2022, 10:19 am

Shelley. I known he was trying to express himself, but because of his pranks, Vera was caught off guard thinking Jason was him, otherwise she might have had a chance to make a run for it, same with Chili when she thought he was pranking again. I can't really say the biker gang because I'd be pissed too if someone ran over my bike, and axel did give Chris the necessary distraction to get the final drop on Jason. Ned had it coming when he almost hit Brenda with an arrow and then faked drowning to get in a kiss.
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia May 12th 2022, 4:55 am

Melissa, Trent and Trey for me. Also, Dr. Crews and the guy from F Vs j who tried to rape Katherine Isabelle in the rave scene. I think the guy who tried to do that to Katherine was nicknamed the Neon Rapist? Thought I heard that was how they referred to him at one point.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 23rd 2022, 5:59 pm

Trekapedia wrote:Melissa, Trent and Trey for me. Also, Dr. Crews and the guy from F Vs j who tried to rape Katherine Isabelle in the rave scene. I think the guy who tried to do that to Katherine was nicknamed the Neon Rapist? Thought I heard that was how they referred to him at one point.

Facts
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum