Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp forest green (Fan film)

Go down

Camp forest green (Fan film) Empty Camp forest green (Fan film)

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 18th 2022, 12:13 pm

Did anyone see the camp forest green Fan film? It was pretty decent the acting was okay the Jason design was cool he had black gloves and a mechanic suit nod to the infamous Roy Burns and he has a updated hockey mask with green chevron's, also Jason finally uses a chainsaw after years of some lady using one on him.. did you watch this fan film titled Camp forest green?
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Camp forest green (Fan film) Empty Re: Camp forest green (Fan film)

Post by Jason Voorhees April 19th 2022, 11:42 pm

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:Did anyone see the camp forest green Fan film? It was pretty decent the acting was okay the Jason design was cool he had black gloves and a mechanic suit nod to the infamous Roy Burns and he has a updated hockey mask with green chevron's, also Jason finally uses a chainsaw after years of some lady using one on him.. did you watch this fan film titled Camp forest green?
I seen parts of it and it was alright but it was not Never Hike Alone or Jason Rising quality.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 22nd 2022, 2:17 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:Did anyone see the camp forest green Fan film? It was pretty decent the acting was okay the Jason design was cool he had black gloves and a mechanic suit nod to the infamous Roy Burns and he has a updated hockey mask with green chevron's, also Jason finally uses a chainsaw after years of some lady using one on him.. did you watch this fan film titled Camp forest green?
I seen parts of it and it was alright but it was not Never Hike Alone or Jason Rising quality.
same to me it was pretty okay and decent.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 22nd 2022, 3:19 pm

Haven't seen this one, will be watching it this weekend though. Thanks for the info @Jasonvoorhees13th!
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 22nd 2022, 10:51 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Haven't seen this one, will be watching it this weekend though. Thanks for the info @Jasonvoorhees13th!
Tell us how you like it!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 23rd 2022, 4:08 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:Haven't seen this one, will be watching it this weekend though. Thanks for the info @Jasonvoorhees13th!
Tell us how you like it!

Ok, for what it is, it was pretty good. Very low budget, but the actors actually did a decent job. The kills were decent, a few nods to classic Jason kills. The main thing that bothered me about the whole thing is, the first several times you see Jason on the screen, his eyes are blacked out to where you can’t see them at all. They went as far as digitally editing them in the first part where they were just solid blackness. However, right before the final confrontations, Jason’s eyes are visible. Really think it took away from Jason after that point because you could see his eyes the rest of the film.

Overall, I would say this is a must watch for F13 fans.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 23rd 2022, 12:37 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Tell us how you like it!

Ok, for what it is, it was pretty good. Very low budget, but the actors actually did a decent job. The kills were decent, a few nods to classic Jason kills. The main thing that bothered me about the whole thing is, the first several times you see Jason on the screen, his eyes are blacked out to where you can’t see them at all. They went as far as digitally editing them in the first part where they were just solid blackness. However, right before the final confrontations, Jason’s eyes are visible. Really think it took away from Jason after that point because you could see his eyes the rest of the film.

Overall, I would say this is a must watch for F13 fans.
Glad you enjoyed it! I might rewatch it sometime (hopefully)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum