Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite parts of the Halloween franchise

Go down

Favorite parts of the Halloween franchise Empty Favorite parts of the Halloween franchise

Post by ThePunisher February 3rd 2022, 2:17 pm

So what your favorite parts of the Halloween franchise?

Did you enjoy the "final" confrontation between Michael and the police at the end of part 4?

How about in part 6 when Michael is laying siege to the hospital?

In the original part 2, did you find it eerie that "someone " had flattened every single tire on every single car in the parking lot? How about when Michael's masked face appeared in the driver's side mirror on the one car?

Did you find Michael's " unmasking " in part 5 a farce since his mask was basically pulled off in the 1978 movie?

Was security at the mental hospital in the 1978 movie a bit " lacking"?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Favorite parts of the Halloween franchise Empty Re: Favorite parts of the Halloween franchise

Post by jasn88cubs February 3rd 2022, 2:26 pm

The atmosphere in part 4 was fantastic. My favorite. They nailed the "Halloween time" vibe

jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Favorite parts of the Halloween franchise Empty Re: Favorite parts of the Halloween franchise

Post by Jason Voorhees February 3rd 2022, 4:03 pm

Honestly the entire original Halloween film was my favorite lol it was perfect.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs and OCT 31 1978 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 February 4th 2022, 5:59 am

ThePunisher wrote:So what your favorite parts of the Halloween franchise?

Did you enjoy the "final" confrontation between Michael and the police at the end of part 4?

How about in part 6 when Michael is laying siege to the hospital?

In the original part 2, did you find it eerie that "someone " had flattened every single tire on every single car in the parking lot? How about when Michael's masked face appeared in the driver's side mirror on the one car?

Did you find Michael's " unmasking " in part 5 a farce since his mask was basically pulled off in the 1978 movie?

Was security at the mental hospital in the 1978 movie a bit " lacking"?

All of the above and then some!!

My favorite parts from the films are as follows:

Halloween 1978 has sooo many favorite and memorable moments from the Laundry room to Annie and Bobs and Lyndas deaths…..the phone call, the cat and mouse and reveal of The bodies at the Wallace House, the chase from there to the Doyle’s and the attacks there that follow….. living room, closet, staircase not to mention the the final climatic ending and revelation that Loomis was right about this “Man” it was the Boogyman.

Halloween 2 1981 I Love the continuation of the same night…..the hospital setting and Michaels systematic elimination of everyone and everything in his way to getting Laurie, I also happen to like the sister reveal and I absolutely love the chase out of the Hospital and back into the Hospital, Michael crashing into the glass door….. Loomis’ back and forth with the Marshall and Loomis’ reaction to Michael killing the Marshall and standing up after being shot again with that shock and disbelief and seeing The Evil inside Michael can’t be stopped or destroyed by a gun….Michael seems almost more powerful than before as he starts to stalk after them…. I love the climax and explosive ending as well.

Halloween 3 I love that it tried to be something else….it was going to be hard to top Halloween 2 1981.

Halloween 4 is a perfect sequel to Halloween 2 the atmosphere the characters the story…. My favorite parts of 4 is being locked in the house with Michael the carnage that ensues and the chase to the roof.

Halloween 5 my favorite parts Michael stalking the teens in the barn the car chase at the farm and everything that follows at the Myers House the chase through out the house the laundry chute the trap and his escape.

Halloween 6 ok I am probably in a minority here this is my third favorite film in the series both versions, I love many parts from both movies first and foremost I love Michael in this movie he is so menacing the atmosphere is perfect the return of Tommy Doyle, the Cult of Thorn it all works for me I love the Chase through the hospital and Ending battle, love the difference in the Producers cut and its ending as well.

Halloween H20 I love the beginning with Michael stalking Marion and ransacking Loomis office and killing her…..and the chase through the school.

Halloween Resurrection not a whole lot in this just Michael killing all these prick bastard characters.

ZombieWeen their is more I don’t like than I do like but is it better than his sequel.

H2 zombie part 2 I like Hobo Myers look and Bowie knife.

I like a lot of parts from the two newest films as well, Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills but will refrain from listing anything from them as they are still very fresh and my take on them could change depending on Halloween Ends.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 4th 2022, 9:00 pm

Halloween 2 with the scenes of Michael being sneaky and killing the nurse is my favorite moments as well, it shows how much stealth he has despite his 5 ft 10 frame. (Or 6 ft?

Michael killing the nurse is one of the most iconic scenes in the franchise next to the many known shots from the original.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 February 7th 2022, 12:15 pm

I have to agree with the death of Nurse Jill in Part 2 as being the most iconic. Dr. Loomis's dialog in every movie he was in were my favorite parts, Donald Pleasance delivered his lines with perfection. In Part 3, my favorite part was Cochran's speech on his scheme and the history of Samhain. The chase through the school in H20 was excellent. Not much in Resurrection, Tyra Banks, maybe? The first zombie remake featured his childhood, which I liked, and his escape from Smith's Grove, both of them depending on which version you watched. Not much in the sequel. 2018 I loved the single scene where he walked the neighborhood and killed at random in one take. And finally, the flashback scenes ending in his capture in Halloween Kills were awesome. Cheers and game on, my friends
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum