Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle

Go down

Annabelle Empty Annabelle

Post by ThePunisher February 3rd 2022, 1:56 pm

Did you watch any of the Annabelle movies? Do you believe the doll i actually real, or something someone made up? Would you go to the
Warrens' museum to see it?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Annabelle Empty Re: Annabelle

Post by OCT 31 1978 February 4th 2022, 1:53 pm

I have seen all the Movies and I really like them all, I don’t know if the Doll is haunted, possessed or not and don’t have the experience to say otherwise.
I would love to see the Warren Museum…. But I definitely wouldn’t go in without a priest blessing me after lol.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie February 4th 2022, 6:30 pm

I'm assuming you mean, if the story behind the Annabelle Doll is real? The doll itself is certainly real, an old Raggedy Ann Doll... Yet another red-headed ginger completely erased by Hollywood. 😂 The doll's 'supernatural' nature is open for interpretation.

As far as the Warren Museum goes, hell yeah I'd love to go down there! That kind of crap is right down my alley. I have mixed feelings on the Warrens though... They come across as genuine, but they've endorsed some paranormal cases I'd deem as dubious... Amityville being chief among them. While I love that story, all evidence still points to it being one of the most elaborate paranormal hoaxes in history, and hearing Lorraine call that place as close to hell as she ever wanted to be raises serious red flags for me.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978 and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 4th 2022, 9:05 pm

I've watched the films and personally I am not that interested, its all to predicting for me, the franchise would have been better if it kept true and actually used the real version of the annabelle doll and not what we gotten.

Is the Annabelle doll real? Yeah it is real given that amounts of trouble history it has and if I could visit their museum, I would.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum