Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Jason X is it true hockey is outlawed in 2024

Go down

In Jason X is it true hockey is outlawed in 2024 Empty In Jason X is it true hockey is outlawed in 2024

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 16th 2022, 5:49 am

So 2 years later I think kay em said that jason's mask was made in 2024 when it was made in the 1980s so is the sport hockey gonna be outlawed in 2024 is it true or false?.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

In Jason X is it true hockey is outlawed in 2024 Empty Re: In Jason X is it true hockey is outlawed in 2024

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 16th 2022, 6:41 am

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:So 2 years later I think kay em said that jason's mask was made in 2024 when it was made in the 1980s so is the sport hockey gonna be outlawed in 2024 is it true or false?.

I don’t believe she said that specific Mask was made in 2024, I think she just meant the Mask was a Hockey mask from a sport that was Outlawed in 2024……Jason is originally Cryogenically frozen in 2010 so he would have had that mask for quite a while before his capture….. it looks rather old from the beginning of the movie.

As for Hockey being outlawed good luck with that it’s a religion to some people 😝

I am from Florida where we love our Tampa Bay Lightning!!!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Jasonvoorhees13th and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

In Jason X is it true hockey is outlawed in 2024 Empty Re: In Jason X is it true hockey is outlawed in 2024

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 17th 2022, 3:43 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:So 2 years later I think kay em said that jason's mask was made in 2024 when it was made in the 1980s so is the sport hockey gonna be outlawed in 2024 is it true or false?.

I don’t believe she said that specific Mask was made in 2024, I think she just meant the Mask was a Hockey mask from a sport that was Outlawed in 2024……Jason is originally Cryogenically frozen in 2010 so he would have had that mask for quite a while before his capture….. it looks rather old from the beginning of the movie.

As for Hockey being outlawed good luck with that it’s a religion to some people 😝

okay So it's false!
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 January 17th 2022, 2:33 pm

She called it facial armor from a sport outlawed in 2024, which I took as any and all hockey masks came from the outlawed sport are included in her lecture. Jason's particular style of hockey mask hasn't been seen since the early to mid 90s due to the limited visibility and introduction of stronger plexiglass to protect the goalies eyes while giving him a better field of view. I worked in a hockey arena for years. Cheers and game on, my friends
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 18th 2022, 3:16 am

SonofOdin6039 wrote:She called it facial armor from a sport outlawed in 2024, which I took as any and all hockey masks came from the outlawed sport are included in her lecture. Jason's particular style of hockey mask hasn't been seen since the early to mid 90s due to the limited visibility and introduction of stronger plexiglass to protect the goalies eyes while giving him a better field of view. I worked in a hockey arena for years. Cheers and game on, my friends
true man true they will never outlaw hockey
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 18th 2022, 2:04 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:

This right here haha other thab the Florida part.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 18th 2022, 4:38 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

This right here haha other than the Florida part.

Ha!!
GO BOLTS !!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 19th 2022, 9:01 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Ha!!
GO BOLTS !!!

I wonder if they ever gave full details why it was banned or how they say "Outlawed" in their universe.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 19th 2022, 1:15 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Ha!!
GO BOLTS !!!

I wonder if they ever gave full details why it was banned or how they say "Outlawed" in their universe.

It probably got banned because just like in Real life a bunch of entitled pussies got in charge and said….” Oooo this is just way too “problematic”…. It makes people way too competitive and violent… we need good little boys and girls who get trophies for just showing up and we can all sit around and Braid our hair and talk about how much we love each other.”

Definitely a little dramatic but probably accurate.lol
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher January 19th 2022, 1:43 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Hockey may be a heavy-duty source of money in some places as well?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 21st 2022, 6:18 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Ha!!
GO BOLTS !!!

It probably got banned because just like in Real life a bunch of entitled pussy got in charge and said….” Oooo this is just way too problematic…. It makes people way too competitive and violent… we need good little boys and girls how get trophies for just showing up and we can all sit around and Braid our hairs and talk about how much we love each other.”

Definitely a little dramatic but probably accurate.lol

Lmfaoo that would be funny to see a Karen saying it because of Jason (even when Jason was AFK)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia February 10th 2022, 3:32 pm

It just reminds me of when XFL was almost banned in The 6th Day I think. It’s just a funny line that gets dropped because the sport is popular for fans of each franchise. I like how they incorporate stuff like that though.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 10th 2022, 8:48 pm

Trekapedia wrote:It just reminds me of when XFL was almost banned in The 6th Day I think. It’s just a funny line that gets dropped because the sport is popular for fans of each franchise. I like how they incorporate stuff like that though.
Todd Farmer is an amazing writer.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum