Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video

Go down

Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video Empty Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 3rd 2022, 3:04 pm

He's been doing horror related destruction videos also which I call are money wasting he destoyed a 2007 kmart Gemmy Chucky that's a rare doll and he destoyed a my bloody valentine (2009) and a leatherface doll and a baby doll with Billy from saws head and also he did a child's play 2019 dvd destruction now he did a Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction the ones from Walgreens during Halloween please criticize these videos call em money wasting he destroyed one Friday The 13th jason merch and one a Nightmare on elm street Freddy merch
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video Empty Re: Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 3rd 2022, 3:04 pm

Please move this to general discussions
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video Empty Re: Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video

Post by Jason Voorhees January 3rd 2022, 3:29 pm

Jaxen ross is backs Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger destruction video Jasonm10Thread Moved: Author requested to be moved to General Discussions
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 3rd 2022, 6:21 pm

So this youtube channel Jaxen ross he has toy destruction content with money wasting content on rare toys and games he's did destroying horror movie merch like the Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees doll and the a Nightmare on elm street Freddy Krueger doll from Walgreens and he did a defunct and dead company Kmart's Chucky from Gemmy and also he did a my bloody valentine (2009) and a leatherface plush and a baby doll with Billy the puppets head from the movie saw and he did a bratz movie destruction and Child's play 2019 destruction and a few Rick and Morty Funko pops I don't care about
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 4th 2022, 12:54 pm

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:So this youtube channel Jaxen ross he has toy destruction content with money wasting content on rare toys and games he's did destroying horror movie merch like the Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees doll and the a Nightmare on elm street Freddy Krueger doll from Walgreens and he did a defunct and dead company Kmart's Chucky from Gemmy and also he did a my bloody valentine (2009) and a leatherface plush and a baby doll with Billy the puppets head from the movie saw and he did a bratz movie destruction and Child's play 2019 destruction and a few Rick and Morty Funko pops I don't care about

So he just buy toys and destroy them??
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 4th 2022, 4:00 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:So this youtube channel Jaxen ross he has toy destruction content with money wasting content on rare toys and games he's did destroying horror movie merch like the Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees doll and the a Nightmare on elm street Freddy Krueger doll from Walgreens and he did a defunct and dead company Kmart's Chucky from Gemmy and also he did a my bloody valentine (2009) and a leatherface plush and a baby doll with Billy the puppets head from the movie saw and he did a bratz movie destruction and Child's play 2019 destruction and a few Rick and Morty Funko pops I don't care about

So he just buy toys and destroy them??
yeah that's what he does on his destruction videos also he does destroy dvds like bad horror Movies and vhs tapes
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 4th 2022, 4:00 pm

Also I'm hoping him for a A Nightmare on elm street (2010) reboot dvd destruction from Jaxen ross is back
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Jason Voorhees likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 4th 2022, 5:22 pm

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:Also I'm hoping him for a A Nightmare on elm street (2010) reboot dvd destruction from Jaxen ross is back

Recommend it to him om Youtube.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum