Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlikable Halloween Character

Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th December 30th 2021, 9:36 am

Dr Loomis in H5 (1989) he uses jamie for bait and is a jerk what is your Unlikable jerk character in the Halloween franchise
avatar
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Posts : 181
Join Date : 2021-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jason Voorhees December 31st 2021, 2:40 am

If we going for Unlikable then RZ Michael Step-Dad lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1394
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Soulbait70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th December 31st 2021, 1:46 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:If we going for Unlikable then RZ Michael Step-Dad lol.
also laurie in RZ Halloween she's an swearing emo beer drinker and dr Loomis in Halloween 5 the revenge of michael myers where he used jamie lloyd As bait for Micheal myers and an Unlikable jerk in H5
avatar
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Posts : 181
Join Date : 2021-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 31st 2021, 7:53 pm

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:Dr Loomis in H5 (1989) he uses jamie for bait and is a jerk what is your Unlikable jerk character in the Halloween franchise


Well in Loomis Defense how else was he going to lure Michael into a trap to catch him….
Lol

But I agree it was kinda of a sick move still love him though…..
Every character in the Rob zombie movies are completely unlikeable.

In the original series…… the only character I can think of that annoys me is the two goofy cops from H-5….. I especially hate the stupid background music that plays when they are on the screen.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by ThePunisher January 15th 2022, 9:10 pm

Dr. Loomis in the RZ movies. What a self serving jerk.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 259
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 16th 2022, 7:18 am

ThePunisher wrote:Dr. Loomis in the RZ movies.  What a self serving jerk.

Agreed!!
I feel that Rob Zombies two films are filled entirely with non-likable characters….. every time I watch one of them which is very far and few I come away with even less emotional empathy towards any of them.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

ThePunisher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by SonofOdin6039 January 17th 2022, 2:43 pm

You almost want to include Bud from H2, but it's hard not to like him even if he admits he's a jerk. The radio DJ from Part 6 was an ass and needing to die. Just about the entire cast of the RZ movies with a few notable exceptions...Danny Trejo, anyone?
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 192
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 17th 2022, 3:46 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:You almost want to include Bud from H2, but it's hard not to like him even if he admits he's a jerk.  The radio DJ from Part 6 was an ass and needing to die. Just about the entire cast of the RZ movies  with a few notable exceptions...Danny Trejo, anyone?



I knew Michael was going to kill Danny sooooo violently the moment he tried to be nice to Michael as a kid.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by ThePunisher January 17th 2022, 5:02 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:Dr. Loomis in the RZ movies.  What a self serving jerk.

Agreed!!
I feel that Rob Zombies two films are filled entirely with non-likable characters….. every time I watch one of them which is very far and few I come away with even less emotional empathy towards any of them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 259
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 17th 2022, 6:10 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:You almost want to include Bud from H2, but it's hard not to like him even if he admits he's a jerk.  The radio DJ from Part 6 was an ass and needing to die. Just about the entire cast of the RZ movies  with a few notable exceptions...Danny Trejo, anyone?


Lol I agree I like Bud, he is definitely an asshole but he doesn’t come off as an absolute Dick that’s for sure You can tell he cares about Karen and Jimmy, he even shakes his head in agreement when Jimmy tells him it could have been his own brother that could have fallen victim to Myers.

The Barry Simms is definitely a piece of work most Shock jocks are they get paid to stir up shit on the radio for ratings……he definitely didn’t come off as a friend to Tim like he says he is in the beginning of the movie and  I can totally understand him wanting to go to the Myers house as it is famous in Haddonfield……
But his attitude and how he speaks to people and Calling Michael Myers a pussy that makes you cheer when Michael finally guts him and strings him up…..
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

SonofOdin6039 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jason Voorhees January 18th 2022, 1:47 pm

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:If we going for Unlikable then RZ Michael Step-Dad lol.
also laurie in RZ Halloween she's an swearing emo beer drinker and dr Loomis in Halloween 5 the revenge of michael myers where he used jamie lloyd As bait for Micheal myers and an Unlikable jerk in H5

In terms I would still place the Step Dad at the top lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1394
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by jasn88cubs January 24th 2022, 6:26 am

Evil dies tonight!
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 380
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 24th 2022, 6:24 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:Evil dies tonight!

Which character that said that ?
Because boy did a lot of people say it…..

Marion was the First to say it when Tommy says “Love Lives today”…..
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by jasn88cubs January 24th 2022, 6:50 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:Evil dies tonight!

Which character that said that ?
Because boy did a lot of people say it…..

Marion was the First to say it when Tommy says “Love Lives today”…..

Tommy, so unbearable
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 380
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 January 24th 2022, 7:47 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:Evil dies tonight!

Which character that said that ?
Because boy did a lot of people say it…..

Marion was the First to say it when Tommy says “Love Lives today”…..

Tommy, so unbearable

I think that maniac lady in the hospital when Tommy says it there was even more annoying lol she looks like she has been waiting her whole life to say “evil dies tonight!!”
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Dragonfire82877 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 26th 2022, 3:43 pm

And there's Laurie strode in the rob zombie Halloween timeline she's a Unlikable Edgy teenager which jamie lee curtis would never do in the original timeline
avatar
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Posts : 181
Join Date : 2021-05-23

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jason Voorhees January 28th 2022, 3:33 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:Evil dies tonight!
Thats basically half the cast haha
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1394
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 25th 2022, 8:04 am

EVIL LIVES TONIGHT!
avatar
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Posts : 181
Join Date : 2021-05-23

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 25th 2022, 5:42 pm

Evil Lives Forever!!!

Halloween 5 Spitz very annoying!! Especially his goofy laugh
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 25th 2022, 5:54 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:Dr. Loomis in the RZ movies.  What a self serving jerk.

Agreed!!
I feel that Rob Zombies two films are filled entirely with non-likable characters….. every time I watch one of them which is very far and few I come away with even less emotional empathy towards any of them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.


You are not alone!! Lol
Rob is a talented guy but he had Zero business making Halloween movies….. neither of his movies feel like Halloween…. He should have called his remake The Haddonfield Trailer Trash Massacre instead of Halloween for all I am concerned that’s what both of them felt like…. Completely missing the mark on what made Halloween so special.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jason Voorhees April 25th 2022, 8:41 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:Dr. Loomis in the RZ movies.  What a self serving jerk.

Agreed!!
I feel that Rob Zombies two films are filled entirely with non-likable characters….. every time I watch one of them which is very far and few I come away with even less emotional empathy towards any of them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.


You are not alone!! Lol
Rob is a talented guy but he had Zero business making Halloween movies….. neither of his movies feel like Halloween…. He should have called his remake The Haddonfield Trailer Trash Massacre instead of Halloween for all I am concerned that’s what both of them felt like…. Completely missing the mark on what made Halloween so special.
Lmfao! Wow! Ok listen Tyler Mane did make his owm Brutal version of Michael!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1394
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 25th 2022, 9:28 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:Dr. Loomis in the RZ movies.  What a self serving jerk.

Agreed!!
I feel that Rob Zombies two films are filled entirely with non-likable characters….. every time I watch one of them which is very far and few I come away with even less emotional empathy towards any of them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.


You are not alone!! Lol
Rob is a talented guy but he had Zero business making Halloween movies….. neither of his movies feel like Halloween…. He should have called his remake The Haddonfield Trailer Trash Massacre instead of Halloween for all I am concerned that’s what both of them felt like…. Completely missing the mark on what made Halloween so special.
Lmfao! Wow! Ok listen Tyler Mane did make his owm Brutal version of Michael!

Ok I will give you this Tyler is not what was wrong with Robs Movies he was probably one of the only bright spots from them….however he still comes off as a very cookie cutter killer in both films he could be playing any random Large masked killer intense brutality is the only thing he brings to the character and that could be anyone…..
….. what Makes Myers special is he looks like a normal Guy who does supernatural things….. this brute doesn’t appear out of the darkness and it’s not very surprising when a giant lifts a normal person off the ground or stomps a man’s face flat……but I am going on a tangent…..he really isn’t the problem with these two movies the real problems are The cookie cutter explanation of Michael “snapping” really just a run of the mill Serial Killer origin??? For The Shape ??? Really come on…….The trashy parenting so gross I got enough of that in his first two films……The terrible and quite frankly over the top vulgar dialogue……a guys says Fuck like 22 times in the opening of Robs second Film is that supposed to be realistic or suspenseful???? nope just piss poor writing…..these two movies are insulting to Horror fans if you ask me……there is no one to root for…..no one to cheer for and hope they survive….. even Laurie and Loomis by the second movie you are hoping they will Die….. Rob even slowly makes you not like Annie by the second movie as well the one character you were glad survived the first movie……..

listen I won’t knock anyone for liking them to each their own and everyone has different tastes so if you or anyone else gets enjoyment out of them cool ….. but I can never accept them as true Halloween movies for me they are a failed experiment that should’ve never been made in the first place.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 562
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Dragonfire82877 and I'm Not a Goalie like this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Jason Voorhees April 27th 2022, 8:35 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:Dr. Loomis in the RZ movies.  What a self serving jerk.

Agreed!!
I feel that Rob Zombies two films are filled entirely with non-likable characters….. every time I watch one of them which is very far and few I come away with even less emotional empathy towards any of them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.


You are not alone!! Lol
Rob is a talented guy but he had Zero business making Halloween movies….. neither of his movies feel like Halloween…. He should have called his remake The Haddonfield Trailer Trash Massacre instead of Halloween for all I am concerned that’s what both of them felt like…. Completely missing the mark on what made Halloween so special.
Lmfao! Wow! Ok listen Tyler Mane did make his owm Brutal version of Michael!

Ok I will give you this Tyler is not what was wrong with Robs Movies he was probably one of the only bright spots from them….however he still comes off as a very cookie cutter killer in both films he could be playing any random Large masked killer intense brutality is the only thing he brings to the character and that could be anyone…..
….. what Makes Myers special is he looks like a normal Guy who does supernatural things….. this brute doesn’t appear out of the darkness and it’s not very surprising when a giant lifts a normal person off the ground or stomps a man’s face flat……but I am going on a tangent…..he really isn’t the problem with these two movies the real problems are The cookie cutter explanation of Michael “snapping” really just a run of the mill Serial Killer origin??? For The Shape ??? Really come on…….The trashy parenting so gross I got enough of that in his first two films……The terrible and quite frankly over the top vulgar dialogue……a guys says Fuck like 22 times in the opening of Robs second Film is that supposed to be realistic or suspenseful???? nope just piss poor writing…..these two movies are insulting to Horror fans if you ask me……there is no one to root for…..no one to cheer for and hope they survive….. even Laurie and Loomis by the second movie you are hoping they will Die….. Rob even slowly makes you not like Annie by the second movie as well the one character you were glad survived the first movie……..

listen I won’t knock anyone for liking them to each their own and everyone has different tastes so if you or anyone else gets enjoyment out of them cool ….. but I can never accept them as true Halloween movies for me they are a failed experiment that should’ve never been made in the first place.
Trust me I know how you feel.

Ofcourse this version of Michael is suppose to be "Realistic" as Tyler Mane's Michael is suppose to be a Highly silent but violent psychopath where OG Shape is suppose to be pure evil where science/medicine couldnt comprehend it.

Trust me when I say I love Bill Molesely and wished they gave him a bigger role in the remake along with Dannt Trejo.

The best part of these films were honestly the Body Count...the white trash nonsense can totally be ignored and seeing almost any version of Michael killing is a good thing!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1394
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 27th 2022, 10:15 am

If I had to pick an overall jackass of the series, I would have to echo the fact that the step dad in the RZ film takes the cake.

But, did anyone else besides me want to see all three kids wearing the masks from Halloween 3 meet their demise in Halloween Kills? I was stoked to see Michael carrying the bloody skull mask! I would have been over the top thrilled if he had gotten the other two. Those would be my pick for a close second to the step dad in despised characters in the series. I may be showing my age, but they were little pricks, LOL.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 45
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Chapin, South Carolina

View user profile

OCT 31 1978, I'm Not a Goalie and SonofOdin6039 like this post

Back to top Go down

Unlikable Halloween Character Empty Re: Unlikable Halloween Character

Post by Soulbait70 May 24th 2022, 4:30 pm

Kelly from Part 4
Tina from Part 5
Barry from Part 7
Everybody in Resurrection
Ronnie from RZ's Halloween
Dr. Sartain in Halloween 2018
Tommy in Halloween Kills
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum