Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper Statue in Child's play 3

Go down

The Grim Reaper Statue in Child's play 3 Empty The Grim Reaper Statue in Child's play 3

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th December 15th 2021, 9:19 pm

In the part where andy finds tyler at the haunted ride chucky as he is in the ride itself A Grim reaper statue with it's scythe slices chucky's face I mean What kind of ride uses real sharp blades for a statue It Would SLICE! And HARM Someone why a Fairground Would use a real scythe in a Horror themed dark ride for a grim reaper statue really?.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper Statue in Child's play 3 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper Statue in Child's play 3

Post by Jason Voorhees December 15th 2021, 9:47 pm

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:In the part where andy finds tyler at the haunted ride chucky as he is in the ride itself A Grim reaper statue with it's scythe slices chucky's face I mean What kind of ride uses real sharp blades for a statue It Would SLICE! And HARM Someone why a Fairground Would use a real scythe in a Horror themed dark ride for a grim reaper statue really?.

LOL I think it got shut down because of that because no way they should use a real blade for a haunted ride.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper Statue in Child's play 3 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper Statue in Child's play 3

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 28th 2022, 8:57 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:In the part where andy finds tyler at the haunted ride chucky as he is in the ride itself A Grim reaper statue with it's scythe slices chucky's face I mean What kind of ride uses real sharp blades for a statue It Would SLICE! And HARM Someone why a Fairground Would use a real scythe in a Horror themed dark ride for a grim reaper statue really?.

LOL I think it got shut down because of that because no way they should use a real blade for a haunted ride.
true.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 29th 2022, 12:02 am

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

true.
If it wasnt shut down then its likely used as a piece of history due to the fact a serial killer doll was murdered there.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum