Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Video Game

Go down

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Video Game Empty The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Video Game

Post by Jason Voorhees December 9th 2021, 9:00 pm

Despite us wanting a Halloween the Video Game from Gun Media it seems we were all wrong and that those who said it would be a TCM Video Game were right, I won't lie it hurts because after F13 the Game, playing as The Shape aka Michael Myers would have been AMAZING, and seeing that Kane wanted to play the character it felt like a missed opportunity but seeing that Leatherface deserves some shine in the spotlight I am not mad! and I am happy to see that Kane Hodder is gonna be the one behind the kills again for the game! Now he can put TWO Video Games under his title as a Horror Icon!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

I'm Not a Goalie and Car Battery also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Video Game Empty Re: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Video Game

Post by I'm Not a Goalie December 9th 2021, 9:34 pm

Just saw the teaser about an hour ago myself. I was hoping for Halloween too, but TCM actually makes more sense if Gun is going to stick to a similar formula to Friday. I'm sure the attention to detail will be great, I just hope Gun Media has learned from some of the mistakes they made with Friday the 13th.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Video Game Empty Re: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Video Game

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th December 10th 2021, 4:30 pm

Better than That Dreaded Atari 2600 version
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th December 10th 2021, 4:33 pm

I would picture Gun media making a Halloween Game Or A Nightmare on elm street game
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 10th 2021, 5:00 pm

Hell yeah!! I was right!
I am very excited about this I love TCM!

Even awesome-er-er is Kane Hodder playing Leather face in the game!! Can’t wait to for more info on the new killers as well.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 11th 2021, 9:31 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Hell yeah!! I was right!
I am very excited about this I love TCM!

Even awesome-er-er is Kane Hodder playing Leather face in the game!! Can’t wait to for more info on the new killers as well.

Correct!

It seems this game was in the works for years!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia December 11th 2021, 10:57 am

I think that’s really cool about the new game. I thought it was gonna be A Nightmare On Elm Street though since next yr is the 35th anniversary of Dream Warriors. Can’t wait to see Kane Hodder as Leatherface!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 11th 2021, 3:10 pm

Trekapedia wrote:I think that’s really cool about the new game. I thought it was gonna be A Nightmare On Elm Street though since next yr is the 35th anniversary of Dream Warriors. Can’t wait to see Kane Hodder as Leatherface!

I know Kane is gonna do amazing! I know if Gunnar was alive I am sure he would give Kane the ultimate blessing for the game!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi May 15th 2022, 7:46 am

I Know that the devs are saying that we may have to wait 2 more years to see this game finished.

I Dont understand why its taking so long.

The Gun Interactive development team with Matt Shotcha started the Texas Chainsaw massacre project 3 years ago,In 2019,i believe.

WOW ! For a video game too take 3 or more years to create it must be very good.

I Just hope the super Deluxe packages for this game are good.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 15th 2022, 8:03 am

Darrin/Strigoi wrote:I Know that the devs are saying that we may have to wait 2 more years to see this game finished.

I Dont understand why its taking so long.

The Gun Interactive development team with Matt Shotcha started the Texas Chainsaw massacre project 3 years ago,In 2019,i believe.

WOW ! For a video game too take 3 or more years to create it must be very good.

I Just hope the super Deluxe packages for this game are good.
Games do take alot of time Red Dead Redemption took 5-6 years to fully make and as we seen its one of the best free-roaming video games of all time.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Darrin/Strigoi likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum