Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Go down

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie  Empty The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th November 28th 2021, 7:50 pm

So There Was A Movie From 1987 so basically there's a kid who is bullied And goes to an antique Store And Finds A Garbage Can With Gross Small people That are called Garbage Pail Kids and makes friends with them so the intro was nonsense it's a Garbage can spacecraft flying into earth I'm Guessing The Garbage Pail Kids came from an universe? Also There's Unlikable Characters And Some trivia This was Gonna be a horror Movie with John carl buchler Involved So The plot was gonna be a Garbage can with a radiation sludge turning old broken dolls into serial killers so anyway lots of gross out moments and stupid names like dodger Tangerine And juice and some redeeming moments when they save the Garbage Pail Kids and everyone from the state home for the ugly including santa! And of course this movie was banned in movie theaters in 1987 and the Garbage Pail Kids themselves look like Evil Plastic Dolls Come To life Jim Cummings Who Voiced Greeser Greg And Nerd Nat Disowned The movie he regretted it the kid playing dodger When his Dad Who played Gomez From The addams Family Tried To get Him the set This Is The worst movie of all time Next To Disaster Movie.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie  Empty Re: The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Post by I'm Not a Goalie November 28th 2021, 8:53 pm

Just a shameless cash grab of a popular 80's property that ironically made no cash. I remember watching it once or twice when I was little but couldn't tell you anything about it. The trading cards/stickers were cool though. My wife still has an almost complete collection of them.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Jasonvoorhees13th likes this post!

Back to top Go down

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie  Empty Re: The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th November 28th 2021, 9:09 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Just a shameless cash grab of a popular 80's property that ironically made no cash. I remember watching it once or twice when I was little but couldn't tell you anything about it. The trading cards/stickers were cool though. My wife still has an almost complete collection of them.
The Movie Has a 0 Rotten Rating From Rotten tomatoes since the movie was bad anyway there's a horror series of GPK that's great and wacky packages Go to the movies for example like they did the a Nightmare on elm street and IT (2017) Parody posters
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum