Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPTIONAL DONATIONS!

Go down

OPTIONAL DONATIONS! Empty OPTIONAL DONATIONS!

Post by Jason Voorhees November 9th 2021, 1:50 am

Some people online have asked this question out of curiosity...

What if Members wanna Donate to help the website?

There is a way to help pay for the website without being a Adminstrator or a Moderator BUT it is VERY OPTIONAL paymeny method that can be used! BUT I do not personally beg or ask members (privately or not) to help donate.

F13 Donation <- CLICK ME TO DONATE!

PUBLIC DISCLAIMER

I NOR THE STAFF DO NOT RECIEVE ANY PERSONAL FUNDS FROM THE OFFICIAL SERVICES AT ALL! IF AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR IN ANY SHAPE,WAY, AND OR FORM TRIES TO RECIEVE YOUR MONEY THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAFES REPORT THEM ASAP! I DO NOT CONDONE NOR DO I PROMOTE PERSONAL DONATIONS!

ALL DONATIONS MUST AND WILL BE BY THE FORUM MEMBERS OWN FREE WILL! WE DO NOT BEG OR DEMAND FOR OUR AMAZING MEMBERS TO DONATE!

WE DONT WANT THIS TO BE A SITUATION WITH THE CAMP BLOOD FORUM AT ALL!

Benefits

Those who Donate more than two times of over $10 will be privately asked if they want a permanent donator rank to help show our own support for them! Sadly Anonymous donations do not count because we cant see the person!

Additional Bonuses includes:

• Unlimited Username Request Changes
  • Chosing between Glitter or Spark Usernames. (Example 1/Example 2)
  • Permanent Donator Rank

Note: Donators ARE NOT above the forum rules and anyone permanent banned will be sadly stripped of their donator rank from the website.

Donation Levels

If you need help with figuring out how much and how much we need....

8860 Credits will be $111.00 this will pay for the annual site fee this includes enabling:

• Optimized SEO
  • SSL Certificates (HTTPS)
  • Increased Gallery Storage
  • External Domain Name
  • Custom Domain Name
  • Creation of public or private Channels in the Chatbox (up to 8)
  • Disabling Ads

1200 Credits will be $16.10 be used to keep the Domain from reverting back to the Subhosting domain up for a Year worth!

500 Credits will be $7.14 for increased Gallery Storage to 1GB and for 10 GB Storage increase will be 5000 Credits which is worth $63.60

(Now it would be near-impossible to do a FULL Storage which is 120,000 Credits which is a total of $1,510 so this will take MONTHS if not a Year to even Accomplish so DO NOT donate 1k for this website!)

NOTE:

WE DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL! GOFUNDME! CASHAPP! VEMO! OR OTHER SUCH APPS!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum