Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halloween kills

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

halloween kills Empty halloween kills

Post by jasn88cubs October 15th 2021, 10:49 pm

anyone watch?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

halloween kills Empty Re: halloween kills

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 16th 2021, 1:01 am

Just watched it last night…..
Halloween is my favorite franchise, I really liked Halloween 2018 and was super hyped to watch Halloween Kills, signed up for the premium plus package with Peacock.

I need a day to digest this movie it has a lot that was done very well but also a bunch of stuff I didn’t like.
I am going to re-watch it again tomorrow and truly put together a review with my opinions of the film.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs October 16th 2021, 6:26 am

*SPOILER ALERT*

Thought first part was pretty good after that pretty bad

They clearly went for gore, which tbh I have no desire for. In the original Halloween all Michael did was strangle and just stab people and it's easily best of the series. I don't need all these unique kills

The Tommy character was absolutely awful

I hope next year's is much better
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees October 16th 2021, 9:21 am

I fuckin loved it!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing October 19th 2021, 4:28 pm

It's out already? Or is this special access stuff?
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs October 19th 2021, 6:37 pm

Out in theater ans peacock
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia and SlasherxKing also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 October 20th 2021, 10:02 am

Saw it Friday night as soon as I got off work. The 1978 sequence was awesome, as well as all the throwbacks. 2 thumbs up
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing October 22nd 2021, 9:22 am

I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD or whatever streaming service. I hate other people in the theatre making noise and ruining the experience.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie October 22nd 2021, 12:22 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD or whatever streaming service. I hate other people in the theatre making noise and ruining the experience.

You can sign up for Peacock Premium for about five bucks and stream the movie. Much cheaper option that going to the theater, and you can always immediately cancel the subscription afterward if you're not interested in keeping the service.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978, Trekapedia and SlasherxKing also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia October 23rd 2021, 11:24 pm

I had a good time watching it. I did think the original 1978 movie and the 2018 were better. This was a fun movie but it feels like they had to do it to get to the next one you know? It’s hard to be a second movie in a trilogy because everyone wants to get to the third one. Not a bad movie. Michael really likes or hates eyes holy smokes lol.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing October 24th 2021, 2:52 am

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD or whatever streaming service. I hate other people in the theatre making noise and ruining the experience.

You can sign up for Peacock Premium for about five bucks and stream the movie. Much cheaper option that going to the theater, and you can always immediately cancel the subscription afterward if you're not interested in keeping the service.

Is Peacock a worldwide service, or only in America?
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie October 24th 2021, 3:06 am

SlasherxKing wrote:
I'm Not a Goalie wrote:

Is Peacock a worldwide service, or only in America?

Ah, great question. I had to look it up, but it looks like Peacock is only available in the U.S. at the present time, unless you have one of those fancy VPN services that can bypass region locks. Otherwise, if you're outside the U.S. or it's territories you might be out of luck as far as streaming goes.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia October 25th 2021, 5:39 am

Yeah it’s only available in America. Only reason I know that is because WWE is part of it here. However, in other parts of the world, WWE still has its own network so that’s how I can tell Peacock is pretty much in America only so far.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing October 27th 2021, 4:03 am

Oh well, guess i'll have to wait.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 12th 2022, 1:03 pm

Late chiming in on this one, as I just watched it for the first time last week and have seen it twice since. I really liked the movie to be honest. I do agree that the Tommy character was trash. I've liked Anthony Michael Hall in just about everything other part he's played, but he didn't impress with the portrayal of Tommy.

One question that I do have though, the Myer's house was completely surrounded and heavily occupied at the end. How did Michael get inside to perform the last act??
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 12th 2022, 4:08 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Late chiming in on this one, as I just watched it for the first time last week and have seen it twice since. I really liked the movie to be honest. I do agree that the Tommy character was trash. I've liked Anthony Michael Hall in just about everything other part he's played, but he didn't impress with the portrayal of Tommy.

One question that I do have though, the Myer's house was completely surrounded and heavily occupied at the end. How did Michael get inside to perform the last act??

Good question by the end of the movie they lean really hard into him being supernatural so I think that’s the only explanation we are going to get for now….. I am all for the supernatural push but no one hears Karen screaming and Michael just appears out of thin air to kill her….. might be a bit to much.
I did also enjoy the movie some very good parts throughout and some not so much but over all very enjoyable.

I personally would have absolutely loved seeing a pov shot of Michael coming up the stairs and killing Karen in more of an homage to the original just like killing Judith…. They could have shown pov of him entering the back door and by passing the cops….. then cutting to Karen looking out the window…. But I think he should have covered her mouth and did the old slice her throat since it would have been quiet and a little more believable that he could kill her without being interrupted or caught.

Did you see the extended cut with the extended ending and more kills ?
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 12th 2022, 6:26 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:Late chiming in on this one, as I just watched it for the first time last week and have seen it twice since. I really liked the movie to be honest. I do agree that the Tommy character was trash. I've liked Anthony Michael Hall in just about everything other part he's played, but he didn't impress with the portrayal of Tommy.

Did you see the extended cut with the extended ending and more kills ?

I didn’t see the extended cut. I’ve only been able to watch it because they finally released it on HBO. I’m going to have to look into seeing it though. The more Halloween the better IMO.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair Play April 13th 2022, 5:18 pm

I really enjoyed this one.

I look forward to our next installment.
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 15th 2022, 9:53 am

Fair Play wrote:I really enjoyed this one.

I look forward to our next installment.
Agreed!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 18th 2022, 8:22 pm

In my opinion i know the problems with The Halloween franchise.
Malek Akkad should have never let Jamie Lee Curtis keep coming back and abusing Michael Myers.
I Dont understand why Halloween fans want Jamie Lee Curtis back over and over again in the same story and script to see her battle Michael Myers.
In my opinion Jamie Lee Curtis is a hardcore feminist leftist and has said that she wants to speak to women through The Halloween franchise about toxic masculanity and domestic abusers like Michael Myers.Jamie Lee Curtis is the reason why we will see our beloved monster Michael Myers beaten and killed In the upcoming Halloween ends movie,As extreme feminism runs wild and takes over The Halloween movie franchise.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 19th 2022, 5:48 am

Darrin/Strigoi wrote:In my opinion i know the problems with The Halloween franchise.
Malek Akkad should have never let Jamie Lee Curtis keep coming back and abusing Michael Myers.
I Dont understand why Halloween fans want Jamie Lee Curtis back over and over again in the same story and script to see her battle Michael Myers.
In my opinion Jamie Lee Curtis is a hardcore feminist leftist and has said that she wants to speak to women through The Halloween franchise about toxic masculanity and domestic abusers like Michael Myers.Jamie Lee Curtis is the reason why we will see our beloved monster Michael Myers beaten and killed In the upcoming Halloween ends movie,As extreme feminism runs wild and takes over The Halloween movie franchise.

Dude, seriously? Leave that crap out of here. Jamie Lee Curtis is an actress. Like most of the other Hollywood weirdos, she thinks everyone cares about her opinions on politics and life events. Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills were excellent. She is playing the part of Laurie, and as far as I can tell, no agendas have been pushed through that. If you don’t like Jamie Lee Curtis, that’s understandable, but don’t start projecting that BS about agendas and what not being put into these movies causing it to ruin the franchise.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 19th 2022, 8:11 am

Im just pointing out that im hearing that the next Halloween franchise movie title is called HALLOWEEN ENDS,

There is rumors that Halloween ends has been severly tampered with and influenced by Jamie Lee Curtis.

Halloween ends is rumored to have Michael Myers killed and beaten,probably by a mob of angry women.

I Read an interview online where Jamie Lee Curtis says that She wants the women in the movie to be strong Strode women who make an example out of toxic masculanity and Domestic Abusers.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 19th 2022, 9:46 am

Darrin/Strigoi wrote:Im just pointing out that im hearing that the next Halloween franchise movie title is called HALLOWEEN ENDS,

There is rumors that Halloween ends has been severly tampered with and influenced by Jamie Lee Curtis.

Halloween ends is rumored to have Michael Myers killed and beaten,probably by a mob of angry women.

I Read an interview online where Jamie Lee Curtis says that She wants the women in the movie to be strong Strode women who make an example out of toxic masculanity and Domestic Abusers.

It is a fact that the final movie in the trilogy is called Halloween Ends. It isn't a fact (yet) that Michael dies. No one knows if he is going to and no matter how many interviews are out there, that isn't something that's going to be disclosed until after the movie has been released.

I seriously doubt that Jaime Lee Curtis will be the one to tell the producers of the film how to kill Michael, if he even gets killed at all. Myers is too big of a character to be used as an agenda. That isn't going to happen. Even if the producers of the film are WOKE too the extreme, they know there would be a huge backlash and their careers would be trashed if they tried to push an agenda with the Myers character.

It's funny though. You always refer to these interviews that you have come across, but when asked for references to them for others to read, you provide nothing. Do you have links to these interviews where they talk about a woman mob beating down Myers? Who were the one's being interviewed that said this was going to happen?
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 19th 2022, 10:33 am

Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down