Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween ranked

Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Halloween ranked

Post by jasn88cubs September 2nd 2021, 10:05 am

Halloween-classic
Halloween 4--underrated, they nailed the atmosphere
Halloween 3-good film
Halloween H20- thought the Laurie/Michael interaction was underwhelming
Halloween 2
Halloween 6
Halloween 2015
Halloween 5
Halloween Resurrection
Rob Zombie Halloweens
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 293
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by I'm Not a Goalie September 2nd 2021, 7:36 pm

As long as the Original Halloween is at the top of the list and Resurrection and Zombie's Halloween 2 is at the bottom, you can rank these films anywhere on your list and not be wrong. I enjoy them all on some level, except for Zombies remake, but I do understand why some fans like that one.

I agree that Season of the Witch is a decent horror film if you can get over the fact that Michael isn't in it and treat it as it's own thing. P4 is probably my second favorite overall, and I rank the new Halloween film pretty high up there as it's just an objectively better film than most of the low-budget sequels. I enjoyed it, but my only real problem with the film was that I had a hard time suspending my disbelief enough to buy this unstoppable beast was a man in his sixties. I managed to pull to it though. The mask always helps.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 149
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Haddonfield Illinois

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 7th 2021, 11:21 pm

Rank my favorite Franchise !! Hell yeah !!!
Here we go….

Halloween 2 1981 This was the first Halloween film I ever watched!!! It is still my favorite to this day.

Halloween 1978 The all time classic masterpiece!!

Halloween 6 both versions I am sure I am in the minority putting this film this high in my rankings but there is something I just absolutely love about it the atmosphere Myers unique look…..I actually really enjoyed the supernatural Explanation with the Cult and Curse of Thorn it felt like an extension of the Samhain story Loomis revealed in Halloween 2.

Halloween 4 one of the best Halloween sequels!!

Halloween 2018 a tight reboot taking us back to the original and really knocked it out of the park with all the homages to the sequels and told a great Halloween story.

Halloween 5- the best worst sequel ever.

Halloween 3 - fantastic movie on its own.

Halloween H20 - Almost something special….. if it had truly used Halloween instead of Scream as it’s blueprint.

Halloween Resurrection - just absolutely horrible….. I find not one redeeming quality….

ZombieWeen - And just when I thought Resurrection was the lowest point of the Franchise. Along came these pieces of shit.

ZombieWeen 2 - There are no words to describe how much I wanted this movie to be good…… and the first 10 minutes were pretty decent…… and then…….Zombie Skull fucked my eyes with the rest of his shit feast of a movie…….I should have seen it coming after thoroughly disliking his remake.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 440
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by Jason Voorhees September 9th 2021, 1:35 pm

Alright....time for my Controversial listing lol!

Halloween: Classic! A film that changed the genre for its time!

Halloween 2018: Just felt like a true sequel even if it was years later.

Halloween 2: Just a sequel classic despite the "Brother/Sister" relationship.

Rob Zombie Halloween 1: I find the brutality of this Michael to be fitting for a Remake.

Rob Zombie Halloween 2: Now listen...it was bad...but the design of Michael was cool!

Halloween 4: Def one of the better ones in the series for me.

Halloween 5: Was....very decent could have used more runtime.

Halloween 6: Even tho the curse of thorns was a thing its better than the other ones Ima list here.

Halloween H20/Resurrection: Pure hot GARBAGE! Shouldnt have been made!

As for Halloween 3? I take it as a alternate universe still wasnt my favorite but its good as its own standalone.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1205
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 9th 2021, 2:19 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Alright....time for my Controversial listing lol!

Halloween: Classic! A film that changed the genre for its time!

Halloween 2018: Just felt like a true sequel even if it was years later.

Halloween 2: Just a sequel classic despite the "Brother/Sister" relationship.

Rob Zombie Halloween 1: I find the brutality of this Michael to be fitting for a Remake.

Rob Zombie Halloween 2: Now listen...it was bad...but the design of Michael was cool!

Halloween 4: Def one of the better ones in the series for me.

Halloween 5: Was....very decent could have used more runtime.

Halloween 6: Even tho the curse of thorns was a thing its better than the other ones Ima list here.

Halloween H20/Resurrection: Pure hot GARBAGE! Shouldnt have been made!

As for Halloween 3? I take it as a alternate universe still wasnt my favorite but its good as its own standalone.



Wow……
you weren’t kidding this is extremely Controversial!!!!
Just kidding.lol
The way I look at it no matter how any of us rank the films there is nothing wrong with getting enjoyment out of one or more of the movies that others rank lower or higher we are all Michael Myers fans in the end.

And you are right even though I hate the movie Michael does look awesome in his Hobo gear.



.


Last edited by OCT 31 1978 on May 24th 2022, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 440
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by Jason Voorhees September 9th 2021, 2:28 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Alright....time for my Controversial listing lol!

Halloween: Classic! A film that changed the genre for its time!

Halloween 2018: Just felt like a true sequel even if it was years later.

Halloween 2: Just a sequel classic despite the "Brother/Sister" relationship.

Rob Zombie Halloween 1: I find the brutality of this Michael to be fitting for a Remake.

Rob Zombie Halloween 2: Now listen...it was bad...but the design of Michael was cool!

Halloween 4: Def one of the better ones in the series for me.

Halloween 5: Was....very decent could have used more runtime.

Halloween 6: Even tho the curse of thorns was a thing its better than the other ones Ima list here.

Halloween H20/Resurrection: Pure hot GARBAGE! Shouldnt have been made!

As for Halloween 3? I take it as a alternate universe still wasnt my favorite but its good as its own standalone.



Wow……
you weren’t kidding this is extremely Controversial!!!!
Just kidding.lol
The way I look at it no matter how any of us rank the films there is nothing wrong with getting enjoyment out of one or more of the movies that others rank lower or higher we are all Michael Myers fans in the end.

And you are right even though I hate the movie Michael does look awesome in his HoBo gear.



.

When I hear someone speaking for H6 or H20/Resurrection as their favorites I just die on the inside LOL.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1205
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by Soulbait70 May 24th 2022, 11:45 am

Halloween ranked Rankin11


I anticipate Halloween Ends being near the top of the list.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 100
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by jasn88cubs May 28th 2022, 1:17 pm

Halloween 5 was ruined when they killed off Rachel so early
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 293
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 28th 2022, 6:12 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:Halloween 5 was ruined when they killed off Rachel so early

I love Rachel!!!! I was completely broken up when they killed her in Part 5!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Second Class
Second Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 440
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

jasn88cubs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Halloween ranked Empty Re: Halloween ranked

Post by Jason Voorhees May 29th 2022, 1:01 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:Halloween ranked Rankin11


I anticipate Halloween Ends being near the top of the list.
Hol up...OG Halloween 2 isnt Top 5!? You monster 😭
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1205
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum