Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who hates seed of chucky

Go down

Who hates seed of chucky Empty Who hates seed of chucky

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th August 15th 2021, 6:41 am

It's a bad child's play movie that happened to pretty much have mediocre comedy content and lame things and it's a stupid horror movie from 2004 c'mon child's play 1 2 3 bride curse cult and the remake and the upcoming Tv series is 100% better than this pile of Goat Crap Even a Brittany Spears wannabe is killed by chucky glen peeing himself in a nightmare While A little girl is saying You're Pissing your pants the abusive owner is a biker having a poorly made ventriloquist stage and glen sees a tv for a fictional sequel Chucky Goes Psycho also the ending is lame 5 years later in 2009 he receives chucky's arm Pretty stupid such a lame chucky movie
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Who hates seed of chucky Empty Re: Who hates seed of chucky

Post by Jason Voorhees August 15th 2021, 7:26 am

I personally wouldnt say I "Hate" it but I def wouldnt put it in my Top 3 or Top 5 for any Childs Play based Media.

I understand that Don Mancini wanted to represent the LGBT+ community with the whole finding your identity and showing just how complex it is for people.

Glen/Glenda wasnt the worse part of the film either, but yeah I surely thought to myself like...

"How did Chucky even box and sell himself??"
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum