Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me ranking the scream movies

Go down

Me ranking the scream movies Empty Me ranking the scream movies

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th August 4th 2021, 2:40 pm

Alrighty time for me to rank the scream movies Scre4m Three stars scream 2 four stars scream 3 two stars (garbage) scream five stars The Film that's refreshed horror in the 90,s also I'm not including the mtv tv series that's my ranking of the scream movies
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Me ranking the scream movies Empty Re: Me ranking the scream movies

Post by Jason Voorhees August 5th 2021, 11:30 am

Ok this is gonna be a more tricky given ranking from me...
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs September 2nd 2021, 10:02 am

1- a classic that saved the horror genre
2-very good
4-i enjoyed it
3-just flat and lifeless
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 May 12th 2024, 4:32 am

Basically the only good Scream movies were the first three, with the first two being number 1 in the slasher genre. Everything after the third movie was made just for the sole purpose of pumping more money out of the series. I mean, it's enjoyable to some level, but only when you forget that the first three movies exist. Someone might note that I have posted to another thread that I'm happy that the Scream franchise is getting more sequels. Well, I am, but as I said, I try to forget that they're supposed to follow the original storyline, because then my head gets really confused. It's good that they have transferred to NYC in the last movie and any other Scream they make, well just do it, but they should completely change the setting from Woodsboro to somewhere else once and for all and also stop bringing the old characters back. But as we know, money talks, so it's going to keep happening for some time. Hopefully one day it will stop and we can enjoy a completely different kind of Scream movies.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 12th 2024, 7:37 am

I enjoyed the first movie, but I find the rest to be virtually identical and repetitive. The whole using cell phones for multiple killers angle was a novelty for the first, but kinda was a one off. Just my opinion.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by t8mc July 10th 2024, 2:14 pm

Controversial.

I think they're all basically shit. Apart from the maybe the first two and they're not great.

Scream 1 had a good idea and ran with it. The kills themselves are bland but I do like Matthew Lillard in almost anything and he's fun in this. (Although Dead Man's Curve AKA The Curve is him doing this but better).

Scream 2 did well to keep you guessing but meh whatever.

Then it's just dull for a while but that last one was god awful. A film where nearly everyone is immune to violent knife attacks. Absolute shit. No stakes, no drama, story just didn't matter. Rubbish.
t8mc
t8mc
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum