Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

Go down

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Empty Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

Post by Jason Voorhees July 7th 2021, 1:36 pm

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Jeeper10

Disclaimer: Victor Salva the "Original" creator of the Jeepers Creepers franchise and the convicted pedophile will have no involvement with this Sequel. (So far/from what I could tell)

Story:

Film Summary wrote:Jeepers Creepers: Reborn unfolds as the Horror Hound festival holds its first-ever event in Louisiana, where it attracts hundreds of geeks, freaks, and die-hard horror fans. Among them is fanboy Chase and his girlfriend Laine, who begins to experience unexplained premonitions and disturbing visions associated with the town's past and The Creeper. As the festival arrives and the blood-soaked entertainment builds to a frenzy, Laine believes that something unearthly has been summoned.

My Thoughts:

I am happy if they truly don't have that Pedophile of a Director Victor Salva involved with this.

But I do hope they have Jonathan Beck back as the Creeper because he made the character personally with it's own Personality and Characteristics that I don't think others could simply mimic.

I wouldn't have thought they would be making a sequel this fast after the bombshell of Jeepers Creepers 3...which was a stupid Prequel in my opinion....and so I hope they don't do a New Line Cinema and replace the definitive actor with someone else. (the same way New Line Cinema replaced Kane Hodder for Ken Kirzinger)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Empty Re: Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

Post by jasn88cubs September 2nd 2021, 10:03 am

i still havent seen the 3rd one
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees September 9th 2021, 1:20 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:i still havent seen the 3rd one

I am going to be absolutely honest just skip it...its not worth the waste of Runtime given to us fans.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 9th 2021, 2:31 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:i still havent seen the 3rd one

I agree with Jason Voorhees……. Jeepers Creepers 3 is nowhere near as good at the first and second films…….. it actually takes place before Jeepers Creepers 2 and directly after Jeepers Creepers….. there are a few interesting things that happen in it the Creeper Truck returns Breck does a great job with what is given to him in playing the Creeper.

I don’t know about completely skipping it though if you go in with very low expectations there is some entertaining moments throughout the movie…….. it is also dirt cheap to buy on Blu-ray so for $5 to 8 bucks it’s worth a watch.

Back to the main topic……I can’t wait for Jeepers Creepers Reborn!!
Also if I am not mistaken I believe they have already finished filming and Breck is returning to the Role.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees September 10th 2021, 12:13 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:I agree with Jason Voorhees……. Jeepers Creepers 3 is nowhere near as good at the first and second films…….. it actually takes place before Jeepers Creepers 2 and directly after Jeepers Creepers….. there are a few interesting things that happen in it the Creeper Truck returns Breck does a great job with what is given to him in playing the Creeper.

I don’t know about completely skipping it though if you go in with very low expectations there is some entertaining moments throughout the movie…….. it is also dirt cheap to buy on Blu-ray so for $5 to 8 bucks it’s worth a watch.

Also if I am not mistaken I believe they have already finished filming and Breck is returning to the Role.

If Breck IS coming back then I am def gonna watch the film and if he isnt I am likely not gonna watch it because he made the Creeper character.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 10th 2021, 8:44 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:I agree with Jason Voorhees……. Jeepers Creepers 3 is nowhere near as good at the first and second films…….. it actually takes place before Jeepers Creepers 2 and directly after Jeepers Creepers….. there are a few interesting things that happen in it the Creeper Truck returns Breck does a great job with what is given to him in playing the Creeper.

If Breck IS coming back then I am def gonna watch the film and if he isnt I am likely not gonna watch it because he made the Creeper character.

I think they are deliberately being vague and not letting anyone know much about the casting for two reasons one as to make sure people know Victor Salvia isn’t attached and returning to his franchise………and this is supposed to be setting up a completely new trilogy of films so I think we will definitely be seeing a few familiar faces returning.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees September 13th 2021, 2:22 pm

I hope we do because we def need a resolve with thr 1st/2nd film heroes, I would love to see action and not just horror for a film like this.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia September 14th 2021, 12:43 am

Not only is Salva a piece of trash, he also was trashing on Freddy Vs Jason. Back when it came out, he said how Jeepers Creepers 2 was the better movie and how Freddy Vs Jason was going to be garbage. He said that in Fangoria right before both movies came out. I think he also said something like oh the joke of the summer, meaning F Vs J, was going to be shown how a real movie succeeds. I’m sorry but when he said that, I actually said he’s a prick pardon my language. That was before I knew that he had gone to jail and why as well so as far as I’m concerned, he’s just an absolute POS.

I am glad he won’t be involved and it gives new people a chance to do a good job.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

SlasherxKing likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing September 15th 2021, 6:18 pm

It's been awhile since I watched 1 and 2, never even seen 3. Might see if I can get the trilogy for cheap somewhere and do a marathon before Reborn comes out.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 15th 2021, 7:02 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:It's been awhile since I watched 1 and 2, never even seen 3. Might see if I can get the trilogy for cheap somewhere and do a marathon before Reborn comes out.

You can get the Blu-ray 2 pack for 1 &2 from Shout Factory pretty cheaply…… 3 is dirt cheap on Amazon…..
Getting 1 and 2 separately is definitely more expensive.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia and SlasherxKing also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia September 15th 2021, 10:46 pm

The best part about 2 was Ray Wise. He’s awesome and I’ve been a fan of his ever since Robocop and the show Reaper. He’s so good!
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 16th 2021, 6:07 pm

Trekapedia wrote:The best part about 2 was Ray Wise. He’s awesome and I’ve been a fan of his ever since Robocop and the show Reaper. He’s so good!

I Love Jeepers Creepers 2!! Ray is awesome!!!

I dig the action horror flick!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 3rd 2021, 9:28 pm

They released a Teaser Trailer for Jeepers Creepers Reborn:

And sadly they did confirm they pulling a Childs Play/New Line Cinema move...

From what I research Jonathan Beck wont be the Creeper for this film and from further research it is a Reboot with its own trilogy seperate from the first set of 3 films meaning there is No Jeepers Creepers 4: Cathedral meaning no resolution for the original plotline of vengeance from the original victims.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 4th 2021, 8:02 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:They released a Teaser Trailer for Jeepers Creepers Reborn:

From what I research Jonathan Beck wont be the Creeper for this film and from further research it is a Reboot with its own trilogy seperate from the first set of 3 films meaning there is No Jeepers Creepers 4: Cathedral meaning no resolution for the original plotline of vengeance from the original victims.

Interesting teaser…. I will reserve judgment till I see and know more….. they are still not confirming or denying Jonathan Brecks involvement……if he isn’t playing the Creeper again that will bum me out for sure, and we will see where this new trilogy’s story goes it may introduce new characters and then lead into resolving the originals characters stories…… either way I will still give the film it’s fair shot regardless, we all know from every other slasher franchise the same actor doesn’t play the character forever…. So as long as the interpretation is scary creepy and awesome I will will be very happy.

**********edit*********
There are images online of the new Creeper it definitely doesn’t look like Jonathan and I am not crazy about the new design…… hope it looks better in motion.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 4th 2021, 10:59 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:They released a Teaser Trailer for Jeepers Creepers Reborn:

Interesting teaser…. I will reserve judgment till I see and know more….. they are still not confirming or denying Jonathan Brecks involvement……if he isn’t playing the Creeper again that will bum me out for sure, and we will see where this new trilogy’s story goes it may introduce new characters and then lead into resolving the originals characters stories…… either way I will still give the film it’s fair shot regardless, we all know from every other slasher franchise the same actor doesn’t play the character forever…. So as long as the interpretation is scary creepy and awesome I will will be very happy.

**********edit*********
There are images online of the new Creeper it definitely doesn’t look like Jonathan and I am not crazy about the new design…… hope it looks better in motion.

Trust me! I've seen the new look and I am NOT a fan! I dont see why they couldnt bring back Jonathan Breck for this!

I mean look at this thing!
Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Screen13

If the film isnt good...they just killed the overall franchise!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 7th 2021, 5:08 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

**********edit*********

Trust me! I've seen the new look and I am NOT a fan! I dont see why they couldnt bring back Jonathan Breck for this!

I mean look at this thing!
Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Screen13

If the film isnt good...they just killed the overall franchise!

Agreed.
There are a couple of shots that don’t look as bad, but man….is it a mistake not to have Brought Jonathan Breck back for this….. the new Creeper looks very thin and gangly and that pic that you posted sure isn’t intimidating….. something that Breck did with ease when portraying the character.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 7th 2021, 5:40 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Agreed.
There are a couple of shots that don’t look as bad, but man….is it a mistake not to have Brought Jonathan Breck back for this….. the new Creeper looks very thin and gangly and that pic that you posted sure isn’t intimidating….. something that Breck did with ease when portraying the character.

Agreed! Jonathan was 6 ft 2 and made him very much an intimidating figure, a force not to be reckoned with! Like Jonathan LITERALLY as I said made the Creeper character, I don't see anyone filling in his shoes as the character.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum