Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

Go down

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Empty Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

Post by Jason Voorhees July 7th 2021, 1:36 pm

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Jeeper10

Disclaimer: Victor Salva the "Original" creator of the Jeepers Creepers franchise and the convicted pedophile will have no involvement with this Sequel. (So far/from what I could tell)

Story:

Film Summary wrote:Jeepers Creepers: Reborn unfolds as the Horror Hound festival holds its first-ever event in Louisiana, where it attracts hundreds of geeks, freaks, and die-hard horror fans. Among them is fanboy Chase and his girlfriend Laine, who begins to experience unexplained premonitions and disturbing visions associated with the town's past and The Creeper. As the festival arrives and the blood-soaked entertainment builds to a frenzy, Laine believes that something unearthly has been summoned.

My Thoughts:

I am happy if they truly don't have that Pedophile of a Director Victor Salva involved with this.

But I do hope they have Jonathan Beck back as the Creeper because he made the character personally with it's own Personality and Characteristics that I don't think others could simply mimic.

I wouldn't have thought they would be making a sequel this fast after the bombshell of Jeepers Creepers 3...which was a stupid Prequel in my opinion....and so I hope they don't do a New Line Cinema and replace the definitive actor with someone else. (the same way New Line Cinema replaced Kane Hodder for Ken Kirzinger)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum