Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pt 3 day to night

Go down

pt 3 day to night Empty pt 3 day to night

Post by jasn88cubs July 5th 2021, 12:14 pm

i always felt the transition from daytime to night was so quick in this film

like they went from 2pm to 9pm so quick
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

pt 3 day to night Empty Re: pt 3 day to night

Post by Trekapedia July 5th 2021, 4:35 pm

Agreed. It was very abrupt. I didn’t mind they did it but it felt like it was only minutes how long it took. I just thought it was because it was stormy and windy and where I live, when it storms, it can get dark in a hurry. So I just thought it was weird but not too out of the ordinary.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 5th 2021, 9:23 pm

I didn't mind it persay but alittle more content before night could have been better for us to witness.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 5th 2021, 10:53 pm

It makes me wonder if they had to go to night that fast because of how it was filmed. They had to make an artificial moon for the lighting if I remember Crystal Lake Memories correctly so maybe that made it more difficult to film during the day?

I know they had problems with filming in the cabin because someone who built it was ticked off for some reason or another. There was like a hive of bees I heard and also the fireplace had a pane of glass in it so when a fire was made, the house got smoky and had to be cleaned out. So that’s why the girls were outside talking instead of in the house like was originally written in the script.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 6th 2021, 7:52 am

Trekapedia wrote:It makes me wonder if they had to go to night that fast because of how it was filmed. They had to make an artificial moon for the lighting if I remember Crystal Lake Memories correctly so maybe that made it more difficult to film during the day?

I know they had problems with filming in the cabin because someone who built it was ticked off for some reason or another. There was like a hive of bees I heard and also the fireplace had a pane of glass in it so when a fire was made, the house got smoky and had to be cleaned out. So that’s why the girls were outside talking instead of in the house like was originally written in the script.

Well that is something new! I wanna watch but also read the Crystal Lake Memories book but i heard it's about 3 hrs long lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 10th 2021, 3:39 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:It makes me wonder if they had to go to night that fast because of how it was filmed. They had to make an artificial moon for the lighting if I remember Crystal Lake Memories correctly so maybe that made it more difficult to film during the day?

Well that is something new! I wanna watch but also read the Crystal Lake Memories book but i heard it's about 3 hrs long lol.

The documentary is almost 7 hrs long from what I can remember. It’s definitely worth the watch though.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum