Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise

Go down

Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise Empty Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise

Post by Jason Voorhees July 4th 2021, 8:51 am

Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise Jcjs7m10
The infamous razored glove of notorious serial killer Freddy Krueger of A Nightmare on Elm Street has been featured not once but TWICE in an Evil Dead Universe cameo as pictured in the top photo is of the appearance of Evil Dead 2 while the bottom photo is of Ash vs. Evil Dead.

Fun Facts:

• Evil Dead was released on October 15, 1981, while A Nightmare on Elm Street was released on November 9, 1984. (3 years and 25 days apart)
  • A Nightmare on Elm street was released on November 1, 1985, while Evil Dead 2 was released on March 13, 1987. (1 year, 4 months, 12 days apart)
  • Ash Vs Evil Dead when

Hidden Connection?

As many (should) know both the Evil Dead Franchise (Evil Dead Universe) and A Nightmare on Elm Street (A Nightmare on Elm Street Universe) were both distributed and owned by New Line Cinema which later Friday the 13th Franchise (Friday the 13th Universe) joined the fray but unlike others knowledge, these are mere easter eggs/homages to other films.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise Empty Re: Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th July 29th 2021, 3:31 am

Good thing that you told me that Freddy vs Jason Vs Ash was non Canon I remember in 2017 that I thought Jason Voorhees was a Deadite lol he's not it's just someone's half cooked dream idea....
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise Empty Re: Freddy Krueger a Nightmare on Elmstreet Easter Eggs in the Evil Dead Franchise

Post by Jason Voorhees July 30th 2021, 12:56 am

Jasonvoorhees13th wrote:Good thing that you told me that Freddy vs Jason Vs Ash was non Canon I remember in 2017 that I thought Jason Voorhees was a Deadite lol he's not it's just someone's half cooked dream idea....

Hey, no problem man!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th August 4th 2021, 2:36 pm

The stupid part of fvjvatnw is that they included Jason getting reborn to a weak part 3ish jason with long hair Non Canon
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum