Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood 1997 Video Game By monolith

Go down

Blood 1997 Video Game By monolith Empty Blood 1997 Video Game By monolith

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th June 11th 2021, 9:56 pm

In early 1990,s many teens in that decade were playing first person shooter games like Wolfenstein doom Duke Nukem 3D until one game that was horror movie themed a game called blood Made By Monolith And Gt Software in 1997 you control a Undead 20th century Gunfighter named Caleb seeking revenge against the Unholy demon God Ternobog and the evil Group the Cabal defeating endless army of axe welding Zombies Crazed Cultists cleaver Carrying Fat Zombies Evil hands Fish monsters and Eels and other monsters that are gonna get you there's weapons in this game you start out with a Rusty Pitchfork Then there's the flare gun The double barrel shotgun A Tommy Gun a napalm Launcher dynamite And A Telsa Cannon A voodoo doll That Resembles the Doll From Trilogy Of Terror then there's the Life Leech I know there's horror references in it there's Evil Hands that are from Evil Dead II the shotgun Are both the hero's favorite weapons Zombies and cultists have white eyes similar to The Deadites from evil dead There's The Spirit Armor that Resembles the Necromomicon The name of the Funeral Home In The First Level Is from Phantasm Freddy Kruegers Sweater and fedora is found in a charnel House Jason's Hockey mask And machete are in the level Crystal lake there's tons of Friday the 13th references in that Level In the fourth level Dead Reckoning You start out in frankensteins castle there's a boat names victor in even death may die the shining the level of the hotel is the same name but changed to the overlooked Hotel there's a corpse with a axe Then Caleb says Here's Johnny and there's many horror movie references in this game to Download the Dos Version of Blood You're Going to need DosBox or any MSDOS Emulator for the Gdx Version you're gonna need Jre Java Runtime Environment And if you have blood on GOG or Steam then if ya need the remastered version Get Blood Fresh Supply Only On GOG and Steam there's Good mods out there for blood like Death wish And bloody pulp fiction and More Well that's my taste for this game
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Jasonvoorhees13th likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Blood 1997 Video Game By monolith Empty Re: Blood 1997 Video Game By monolith

Post by Jason Voorhees June 12th 2021, 7:18 am

Ok, now I need video evidence of this game!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie June 12th 2021, 1:31 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Ok, now I need video evidence of this game!!

There's a bunch of good videos on YouTube showing off the gameplay. I recommend Civvie 11's Pro Blood series if you want an entertaining take and summary of the game, and there's a full playthrough in the Long Play Archives if you want to see the entire game with no commentary. It's a long ass game, though 6-10 hours depending on whether they play through the expansion packs or not. I'm sure there's a million let's plays out there of it too.

There's plenty of others out there if these aren't too your tastes!
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 12th 2021, 9:46 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Ok, now I need video evidence of this game!!

There's a bunch of good videos on YouTube showing off the gameplay. I recommend Civvie 11's Pro Blood series if you want an entertaining take and summary of the game, and there's a full playthrough in the Long Play Archives if you want to see the entire game with no commentary. It's a long ass game, though 6-10 hours depending on whether they play through the expansion packs or not. I'm sure there's a million let's plays out there of it too.

There's plenty of others out there if these aren't too your tastes!

Thank you for the links!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie June 13th 2021, 12:59 am

NP! Oh, and a Happy 75 birthday Mr. Voorhees.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum