Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by gettodachappa May 12th 2021, 5:43 pm

Here is a question i asked myself every time. Why do players quit when their not jason?
gettodachappa
gettodachappa
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 24
Gender : Male
Posts : 6
Join Date : 2021-05-11
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 13th 2021, 5:46 am

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Jasonm10Thread Moved to Friday the 13th Entertainment for the proper category.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 13th 2021, 5:55 am

@gettodachappa wrote:Here is a question i asked myself every time. Why do players quit when their not jason?

Multiple reasons mainly likely due to the trophy hunters wanting the 500-1000 matches as Jason.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Fair Play May 27th 2021, 12:12 am

The matchmaking system from Resident Evil Resistance would have been good for this game.

Fair Play
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 43
Join Date : 2020-11-04
Location : In the mancave

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Jason Voorhees June 7th 2021, 12:03 am

Its also a childish mentality people have as well.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Trekapedia July 5th 2021, 4:43 pm

I never minded when I played if I wasn’t Jason. I just enjoyed playing the video game and had an absolute blast. I also loved when people online play because some of the people online you can tell enjoy the game no matter what so if people quit because they aren’t Jason, that’s their loss.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Jason Voorhees July 5th 2021, 9:18 pm

@Trekapedia wrote:I never minded when I played if I wasn’t Jason. I just enjoyed playing the video game and had an absolute blast. I also loved when people online play because some of the people online you can tell enjoy the game no matter what so if people quit because they aren’t Jason, that’s their loss.

Agreed it's kinda ashamed most of the ones who quit are kids or those who wanna troll and ruin everyone else's time.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Trekapedia July 10th 2021, 3:07 am

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@Trekapedia wrote:I never minded when I played if I wasn’t Jason. I just enjoyed playing the video game and had an absolute blast. I also loved when people online play because some of the people online you can tell enjoy the game no matter what so if people quit because they aren’t Jason, that’s their loss.

Agreed it's kinda ashamed most of the ones who quit are kids or those who wanna troll and ruin everyone else's time.

Exactly. I think it was Christian and Vince from a podcast who were playing the game for an ep and Christian was disappointed in how people were calling others racial slurs over the game’s group chat. He goes “they use the n word and it’s not (the word) nice” but otherwise they were having fun. Just sad some others would get in there and start being punks by insulting others and saying nasty stuff.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Jason Voorhees July 10th 2021, 9:20 am

@Trekapedia wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@Trekapedia wrote:I never minded when I played if I wasn’t Jason. I just enjoyed playing the video game and had an absolute blast. I also loved when people online play because some of the people online you can tell enjoy the game no matter what so if people quit because they aren’t Jason, that’s their loss.

Agreed it's kinda ashamed most of the ones who quit are kids or those who wanna troll and ruin everyone else's time.

Exactly. I think it was Christian and Vince from a podcast who were playing the game for an ep and Christian was disappointed in how people were calling others racial slurs over the game’s group chat. He goes “they use the n word and it’s not (the word) nice” but otherwise they were having fun. Just sad some others would get in there and start being punks by insulting others and saying nasty stuff.

Some people just need fear in their hearts to make them stop the moment you say something personal they get quite real quick.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Trekapedia July 19th 2021, 11:31 pm

There’s a few videos of people online on YouTube who would give some serious snark back when other gamers were being rude and trying to bully them. I especially loved the first night the game went live. Some of the gamers streaming on YouTube and twitch were pretty original in how they fought back against the bullies.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

Back to top Go down

Quitting for not being jason? Why? Empty Re: Quitting for not being jason? Why?

Post by Jason Voorhees July 21st 2021, 2:22 pm

@Trekapedia wrote:There’s a few videos of people online on YouTube who would give some serious snark back when other gamers were being rude and trying to bully them. I especially loved the first night the game went live. Some of the gamers streaming on YouTube and twitch were pretty original in how they fought back against the bullies.

See killing other counselors was fun like if you were legit being a prick you could/can just kill that person anytime and hell even the host would leave which was funnier.

the rage quitters were either someone getting hurt they weren't Jason or the fact they got killed early on.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum