Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees February 15th 2021, 6:19 am

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Reside10
Is anyone else here a fan of the series known as Resident Evil or from its JP Name: Biohazard? I am one of the bigger fans of this franchise and I would say I hope they continue producing more for its lore!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by The Noble Idiot February 15th 2021, 10:00 pm

My little brother was a huge fan, but I never got into it. Not because it didn't interest me, moreso because I didn't own any of the games.
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 32
Join Date : 2020-11-07
Location : Scenic Suburbs, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees February 16th 2021, 9:16 am

@The Noble Idiot wrote:My little brother was a huge fan, but I never got into it. Not because it didn't interest me, moreso because I didn't own any of the games.

BRO WHAT!? You gotta play the OG and then the remakes! It's an amazing franchise! Zombies, Mutants, and complex lore?? hell yeah! I recommend it! Part 7 Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by The Noble Idiot February 16th 2021, 10:19 am

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@The Noble Idiot wrote:My little brother was a huge fan, but I never got into it. Not because it didn't interest me, moreso because I didn't own any of the games.

BRO WHAT!? You gotta play the OG and then the remakes! It's an amazing franchise! Zombies, Mutants, and complex lore?? hell yeah! I recommend it! Part 7 Jason

Should I play them in order of release or story chronology?
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 32
Join Date : 2020-11-07
Location : Scenic Suburbs, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Car Battery February 17th 2021, 12:11 pm

I never got into the games really, but I have resident evil 6.
Car Battery
Car Battery
Counselor
Counselor

Age : 162
Gender : Male
Posts : 17
Join Date : 2021-01-04
Location : On the floor, In a cabin

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees February 18th 2021, 7:08 am

@The Noble Idiot wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@The Noble Idiot wrote:My little brother was a huge fan, but I never got into it. Not because it didn't interest me, moreso because I didn't own any of the games.

BRO WHAT!? You gotta play the OG and then the remakes! It's an amazing franchise! Zombies, Mutants, and complex lore?? hell yeah! I recommend it! Part 7 Jason

Should I play them in order of release or story chronology?

To make sense of the entire lore def play the story chronology!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees February 18th 2021, 7:09 am

@Car Battery wrote:I never got into the games really, but I have resident evil 6.
6 could have had Soo much potential but overall wasn't bad of a RE Game! I hope you do play future games (namely the remakes)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Fair Play February 19th 2021, 2:46 am

Total fan of the series.

The remakes for RE2 and RE3 were a lot of fun.

Fair Play
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 43
Join Date : 2020-11-04
Location : In the mancave

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees April 7th 2021, 5:40 pm

@Fair Play wrote:Total fan of the series.

The remakes for RE2 and RE3 were a lot of fun.

Nice! I can't wait when we get remakes for Resident Evil 4!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Fair Play April 18th 2021, 4:15 am

@Jason Voorhees wrote:Nice! I can't wait when we get remakes for Resident Evil 4!

I'm looking forward to it as well.

Fair Play
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 43
Join Date : 2020-11-04
Location : In the mancave

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees April 18th 2021, 6:15 am

@Fair Play wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:Nice! I can't wait when we get remakes for Resident Evil 4!

I'm looking forward to it as well.

If they can remake the system for Resident Evil 5 and 6 I'll be beyond happy.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 24th 2021, 7:44 pm

I Played the heck out of the Resident Evil directors cut in 1998.
I Rember The big gothic mansion and cool puzzles.
I Bought Cradle of Filths Cruelty and The Beast album and Cradle of Filth Dusk and her Embrace album and these albums were my soundtracks as i played Resident Evil in the Gothic Mansion.

Those were the days. i was 16 in october 1999.

I Want to buy the movie box set dvds of Resident evil because i havent seen the movies yet.

Since then ive played the first Resident Evil over and over again and have beat the game.

Ive played some of the remakes of the game.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 38
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2021-04-24
Location : Unknown.

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees April 26th 2021, 5:01 am

@Darrin/Strigoi wrote:I Played the heck out of the Resident Evil directors cut in 1998.
I Rember The big gothic mansion and cool puzzles.
I Bought Cradle of Filths Cruelty and The Beast album and Cradle of Filth Dusk and her Embrace album and these albums were my soundtracks as i played Resident Evil in the Gothic Mansion.

Those were the days. i was 16 in october 1999.

I Want to buy the movie box set dvds of Resident evil because i havent seen the movies yet.

Since then ive played the first Resident Evil over and over again and have beat the game.

Ive played some of the remakes of the game.

Thats amazing! I loved all versions of the games even tho I have yet to play Resident Evil 5 (Only ever the DEMO of it) so I am proud to be a fan!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Darrin/Strigoi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 28th 2021, 10:53 pm

I absolutely love the series!!!
I had the original Resident Evil for Ps1 and played the shit out of that game!!


RE 2 was my all time favorite game for years when it originally released..... I played it from every side Claire story A,B
Leon’s A, and B..... over and over again.
I recently bought all the games on Ps store on a super discounted price!!!
Started them all over from the beginning I am playing RE zero now!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

SonofOdin6039 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by BigBeefcake May 29th 2021, 1:46 am

I'm a fan of most of the games. Not a fan of the movies, though. Just finished RE 5 for the first time yesterday, and I'm about to start playing RE Revelations, hoping to finish that one for the first time.
BigBeefcake
BigBeefcake
No Rank
No Rank

Age : 39
Gender : Male
Posts : 4
Join Date : 2021-05-28

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 29th 2021, 11:52 am

Ever since the S.T.A.R.S. set foot in Spencer Mansion in the original game, I was hooked on this franchise. I've played these games religiously for years and have read all the books and seen the movies. Resident Evil 3 Nemesis was my all time favorite. I even enjoyed Operation Raccoon City. Although the movies were confusing, I still always liked them. Resident Evil was my favorite PS game of all time

SonofOdin6039
Town Looney
Town Looney

Gender : Male
Posts : 19
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 29th 2021, 2:13 pm

@SonofOdin6039 wrote:Ever since the S.T.A.R.S. set foot in Spencer Mansion in the original game, I was hooked on this franchise. I've played these games religiously for years and have read all the books and seen the movies. Resident Evil 3 Nemesis was my all time favorite. I even enjoyed Operation Raccoon City. Although the movies were confusing, I still always liked them. Resident Evil was my favorite PS game of all time


I totally understand what you are saying with RE3 that first time Nemesis shows up had me screaming!!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

SonofOdin6039 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 29th 2021, 2:29 pm

Lol. S.T A.R.S. Everytime I heard that I groaned. The weapons he dropped when you defeated him weren't worth the beatings I took

SonofOdin6039
Town Looney
Town Looney

Gender : Male
Posts : 19
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 31st 2021, 12:53 am

I love hearing about the franchise from other players! I love the series overall for any and all reasons! RE8 is probably their most sold game at this point!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 31st 2021, 5:50 pm

@Jason Voorhees wrote:I love hearing about the franchise from other players! I love the series overall for any and all reasons! RE8 is probably their most sold game at this point!

I Can’t wait to play it!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan of Resident Evil?  Empty Re: Are you a fan of Resident Evil?

Post by Jason Voorhees June 6th 2021, 9:05 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:I love hearing about the franchise from other players! I love the series overall for any and all reasons! RE8 is probably their most sold game at this point!

I Can’t wait to play it!!

Same! I'm hoping the 4th Stimulus check comes already!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum