Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees January 24th 2019, 4:11 pm

N.E.C.A Friday the 13th Merchandise <- Click to see their figures and other such official licensed content!

Got Jason figures? post them here! Smile
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Dogmatic November 11th 2020, 8:57 am

One of these days I need to re-free my NECA Jason collection and take a group photo. The only ones I don't have are the F vs J and Part 2 box set versions, which I suppose doesn't matter really because of the Ultimates. Also don't have the quarter scale Part 7, or either version of the 7 inch version of that. Don't have those, but I have like 5 NES Jasons. Priorities!
Dogmatic
Dogmatic
No Rank
No Rank

Posts : 3
Join Date : 2020-11-11

Dragonfire82877 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees November 11th 2020, 10:16 am

@Dogmatic wrote:One of these days I need to re-free my NECA Jason collection and take a group photo. The only ones I don't have are the F vs J and Part 2 box set versions, which I suppose doesn't matter really because of the Ultimates. Also don't have the quarter scale Part 7, or either version of the 7 inch version of that. Don't have those, but I have like 5 NES Jasons. Priorities!

Whoa! if you do we got a gallery for such things my man! I can't wait to see it! :O
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 16th 2020, 5:07 pm

@Dogmatic wrote:One of these days I need to re-free my NECA Jason collection and take a group photo. The only ones I don't have are the F vs J and Part 2 box set versions, which I suppose doesn't matter really because of the Ultimates. Also don't have the quarter scale Part 7, or either version of the 7 inch version of that. Don't have those, but I have like 5 NES Jasons. Priorities!


Great collection @Dogmatic!!
I also will be posting my collection in here including all my custom figures!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by The Noble Idiot November 17th 2020, 10:16 am

I have the NECA Remake Jason figure. I've been torn between NECA's Part 3 Jason and the Mezco one. Mezco's got a really good mold and face, but he's closer to the size of my... "Eastern" figures than he is to the other NECA figures I have. Of course there's always the NES Jason to look out for. There's an Exchange near me that has one for $75 but the box doesn't play music anymore. It's the retail version rather than the Comicon version.
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 32
Join Date : 2020-11-07
Location : Scenic Suburbs, Ohio

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 17th 2020, 2:32 pm

@The Noble Idiot wrote:I have the NECA Remake Jason figure. I've been torn between NECA's Part 3 Jason and the Mezco one. Mezco's got a really good mold and face, but he's closer to the size of my... "Eastern" figures than he is to the other NECA figures I have. Of course there's always the NES Jason to look out for. There's an Exchange near me that has one for $75 but the box doesn't play music anymore. It's the retail version rather than the Comicon version.

I don’t have the NES/ Retro Jason figure but I do have the Neca Part 3 and he is awesome.
They did a get job especially on the re-release of him the mask looks awesome and so does the sculpt and details on him.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 17th 2020, 2:36 pm

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@Dogmatic wrote:One of these days I need to re-free my NECA Jason collection and take a group photo. The only ones I don't have are the F vs J and Part 2 box set versions, which I suppose doesn't matter really because of the Ultimates. Also don't have the quarter scale Part 7, or either version of the 7 inch version of that. Don't have those, but I have like 5 NES Jasons. Priorities!

Whoa! if you do we got a gallery for such things my man! I can't wait to see it! :O

Hey buddy I tried to upload some pictures of my custom figure to the Gallery but nothing has gone up yet did I do it right?lol
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees November 20th 2020, 11:33 am

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@Dogmatic wrote:One of these days I need to re-free my NECA Jason collection and take a group photo. The only ones I don't have are the F vs J and Part 2 box set versions, which I suppose doesn't matter really because of the Ultimates. Also don't have the quarter scale Part 7, or either version of the 7 inch version of that. Don't have those, but I have like 5 NES Jasons. Priorities!

Whoa! if you do we got a gallery for such things my man! I can't wait to see it! :O

Hey buddy I tried to upload some pictures of my custom figure to the Gallery but nothing has gone up yet did I do it right?lol

Yup! your pictures are now up! (it's on an approval system due to the TOS being strict about no nudity/pornography and etc.)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 20th 2020, 7:38 pm

Makes sense!!!
Thanks my man !
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees November 20th 2020, 8:32 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Makes sense!!!
Thanks my man !

No problem! It seems one of your photos already gotten 41 views! Smile
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 21st 2020, 1:38 pm

Fantastic!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees November 22nd 2020, 6:25 am

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Fantastic!!

I also shared your Part 9 to Adam Marcus this is his response!
NECA Friday the 13th Toys Screen15
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 22nd 2020, 11:35 am

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Fantastic!!

I also shared your Part 9 to Adam Marcus this is his response!
NECA Friday the 13th Toys Screen15

Awesome!!!!
Maybe they can add a section to the Dark hearts of Jason Voorhees documentary for fan/ fan made items!!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees November 22nd 2020, 7:41 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Fantastic!!

I also shared your Part 9 to Adam Marcus this is his response!
NECA Friday the 13th Toys Screen15

Awesome!!!!
Maybe they can add a section to the Dark hearts of Jason Voorhees documentary for fan/ fan made items!!!

:O that would be amazing.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 23rd 2020, 7:47 am

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Fantastic!!

I also shared your Part 9 to Adam Marcus this is his response!
NECA Friday the 13th Toys Screen15

Awesome!!!!
Maybe they can add a section to the Dark hearts of Jason Voorhees documentary for fan/ fan made items!!!

:O that would be amazing.



Yeah they could show off cosplays/ figures/ art work etc. it’s a documentary for the fans including our love for the film would be great !!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees November 23rd 2020, 4:24 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Fantastic!!

I also shared your Part 9 to Adam Marcus this is his response!
NECA Friday the 13th Toys Screen15

Awesome!!!!
Maybe they can add a section to the Dark hearts of Jason Voorhees documentary for fan/ fan made items!!!

:O that would be amazing.



Yeah they could show off cosplays/ figures/ art work etc. it’s a documentary for the fans including our love for the film would be great !!

You should email them about that! :O
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 24th 2020, 1:54 pm

It is a great idea to include in the documentary.

I just might have to figure out a way to contact them about it.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees November 25th 2020, 8:57 am

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:It is a great idea to include in the documentary.

I just might have to figure out a way to contact them about it.

Keep us posted in the fandom section! I would love to see updates!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 21st 2021, 3:31 pm

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Jason_11

Impatiently waiting for Part 7 to be released, lol.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
The Local
The Local

Age : 43
Gender : Male
Posts : 26
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Chapin, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 24th 2021, 12:05 pm

I Have a HUGE expensive Jason from sideshow toys part 3 with a stand i wish i could share pictures of it.I Bought it from ebay.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Stranger
Stranger

Age : 38
Gender : Male
Posts : 8
Join Date : 2021-04-24
Location : Unknown.

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees April 24th 2021, 1:46 pm

@Dragonfire82877 wrote:NECA Friday the 13th Toys Jason_11

Impatiently waiting for Part 7 to be released, lol.

FACTS MAN!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees April 24th 2021, 1:46 pm

@Darrin/Strigoi wrote:I Have a HUGE expensive Jason from sideshow toys part 3 with a stand i wish i could share pictures of it.I Bought it from ebay.

Niiiice
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Dragonfire82877 June 14th 2021, 2:27 pm

I reached out to NECA and asked if they thought it may be a possibility that they can work with Womp Stomp to make their Jason from the Never Hike Alone movies. Unfortunately, they responded with, "nothing planned." Part 7 needs to hurry up and release!!
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
The Local
The Local

Age : 43
Gender : Male
Posts : 26
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Chapin, South Carolina

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by OCT 31 1978 June 14th 2021, 5:14 pm

@Dragonfire82877 wrote:I reached out to NECA and asked if they thought it may be a possibility that they can work with Womp Stomp to make their Jason from the Never Hike Alone movies. Unfortunately, they responded with, "nothing planned." Part 7 needs to hurry up and release!!

For sure!
I am betting that this release will be the top selling Neca Ultimate Jason figure they have ever released.
I preordered two of them and I plan to pick up a 3 for customizing.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Gender : Male
Posts : 146
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Dragonfire82877 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NECA Friday the 13th Toys Empty Re: NECA Friday the 13th Toys

Post by Jason Voorhees June 15th 2021, 9:10 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Dragonfire82877 wrote:I reached out to NECA and asked if they thought it may be a possibility that they can work with Womp Stomp to make their Jason from the Never Hike Alone movies. Unfortunately, they responded with, "nothing planned." Part 7 needs to hurry up and release!!

For sure!
I am betting that this release will be the top selling Neca Ultimate Jason figure they have ever released.
I preordered two of them and I plan to pick up a 3 for customizing.

With how many pre-orders including two from me?? hell yes!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 494
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum