Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitch New TOS Response

Go down

Twitch New TOS Response Empty Twitch New TOS Response

Post by Jason Voorhees December 18th 2020, 1:05 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! i CANT STOP THE LAUGHING THESE FOOLS BANNED THE WORDS OF INCEL, SIMP, AND VIRGIN! SO YOU TELLING ME PEOPLE WERE TRULY OFFENDED BY THESE TERMS BUT YET WON'T BAN RACIAL SLURS AND REGULAR SLURS? LMFAO THIS IS SAD THE INTERNET HAS GONE TO SENSITIVE!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

TheRevenantRetroJason, Car Battery, Trekapedia and SlasherxKing also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Twitch New TOS Response Empty Re: Twitch New TOS Response

Post by SlasherxKing August 3rd 2021, 3:13 pm

PC culture has taken over almost completely, so I'm not surprised.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 3rd 2021, 8:54 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:PC culture has taken over almost completely, so I'm not surprised.

This generation wouldnt survive any Xbox 360 or Ps3 lobbies at all.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

SlasherxKing likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 4th 2021, 3:21 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:PC culture has taken over almost completely, so I'm not surprised.

This generation wouldnt survive any Xbox 360 or Ps3 lobbies at all.

It's sad that even an 8 year old on COD is less sensitive and more equipped to handle random trash talking on a game than half the adults on this planet these days.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia August 5th 2021, 5:58 am

Yeah my friends and I were laughing that they banned those words. Yet they still allow sexual and racial slurs on YouTube and twitch. Just sad. Those people need to get their priorities straight you know?
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 5th 2021, 5:20 pm

Trekapedia wrote:Yeah my friends and I were laughing that they banned those words. Yet they still allow sexual and racial slurs on YouTube and twitch. Just sad. Those people need to get their priorities straight you know?

I bet the only reason they don't do anything about racial slurs is because black people drop the N bomb pretty freely, and if they banned that word, it would affect them. You'd probably have them try and put Twitch on blast over it and that would ruin it for everyone. The sexist stuff, regardless of who the target sex is of the abuse, is inexcusable, however.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia August 5th 2021, 10:51 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:Yeah my friends and I were laughing that they banned those words. Yet they still allow sexual and racial slurs on YouTube and twitch. Just sad. Those people need to get their priorities straight you know?

I bet the only reason they don't do anything about racial slurs is because black people drop the N bomb pretty freely, and if they banned that word, it would affect them. You'd probably have them try and put Twitch on blast over it and that would ruin it for everyone. The sexist stuff, regardless of who the target sex is of the abuse, is inexcusable, however.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what the reason is. Sad if that’s true.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 6th 2021, 7:29 am

SlasherxKing wrote:

Way more than just that issue, freedom of speech is a major hit and miss for online platforms even here it's a major pro/con for users.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 11th 2021, 12:59 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:

Way more than just that issue, freedom of speech is a major hit and miss for online platforms even here it's a major pro/con for users.

Freedom of speech is going the way of the Dodo
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair Play December 24th 2021, 12:46 am

Twitch is a bizarre platform.

The conditions for banning don't always make sense.

Then again, half of the internet doesn't either.
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum