Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition

Go down

Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition Empty Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition

Post by Jason Voorhees February 6th 2024, 9:22 pm

As the title implies! I'll be posting different franchies, TV shows, Games, and etc all based around and from Horror and its up to you guys to pick which side! This will likely be a monthly game change so that way it won't switch up everything! Ofcourse it's Friday the 13th being the 1st on this list!

Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition Img_2102
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition Empty Re: Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition

Post by I'm Not a Goalie February 7th 2024, 2:53 am

So I'm guessing we just choose a pill based on which side who prefer, lol? I definitely have to swallow the Blue Pill. It has Jason Lives on that side for Mother's sake! The other side would have to have Three, Four and Seven before I'd even consider the red Pill... And even then it would highly depend on what the fourth film on the list is.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition Empty Re: Red Pill or Blue Pill: Horror Edition

Post by Jason Voorhees February 7th 2024, 2:56 am

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:So I'm guessing we just choose a pill based on which side who prefer, lol? I definitely have to swallow the Blue Pill. It has Jason Lives on that side for Mother's sake! The other side would have to have Three, Four and Seven before I'd even consider the red Pill... And even then it would highly depend on what the fourth film on the list is.

Oh trust me I also pick the Blue Pill!

Red Pill: 0
Blue Pill: 2
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum