Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie?

Go down

Do you want to see Jason's father in a movie?

Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? 16852111100%Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? 16852110 100% 
[ 8 ]
Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? 168521110%Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? 16852110 0% 
[ 0 ]
Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? 168521110%Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? 16852110 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8
Back

Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? Empty Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie?

Post by Jason Voorhees November 27th 2021, 2:50 pm

So for this poll, it's to see what percentage of the fanbase wants to see or not to see Jason's father in the future Friday the 13th franchise and its films.

I for one want to see what Tom Mcloughlin's version of Jason s Father is and not the Elias Voorhees we got from JGTH (aka Friday the 13th Part 9)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? Empty Re: Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie?

Post by SlasherxKing November 29th 2021, 9:14 am

I'd like to see if his father is actually "the bad guy" here, or if he's just misunderstood... possible another grief stricken parent like Pamela? Though the comics would have us believe he's a straight up asshole.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie? Empty Re: Would fans want to see Jason's Father in a Movie?

Post by Jason Voorhees November 29th 2021, 6:16 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:I'd like to see if his father is actually "the bad guy" here, or if he's just misunderstood... possible another grief stricken parent like Pamela? Though the comics would have us believe he's a straight up asshole.

Tom Mcloughlins version is by far the most interesting version, no offense to my boy Adam Marcus.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing November 30th 2021, 11:50 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:I'd like to see if his father is actually "the bad guy" here, or if he's just misunderstood... possible another grief stricken parent like Pamela? Though the comics would have us believe he's a straight up asshole.

Tom Mcloughlins version is by far the most interesting version, no offense to my boy Adam Marcus.

Yeah, he's more mysterious and leaves you wanting to find out.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum