Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Version of Jason do you Prefer?

Go down

Do you prefer Human Jason or Zombie Jason?

Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? 1685211150%Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? 16852110 50% 
[ 7 ]
Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? 1685211136%Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? 16852110 36% 
[ 5 ]
Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? 1685211114%Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? 16852110 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14
Back

Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? Empty Which Version of Jason do you Prefer?

Post by Jason Voorhees August 11th 2021, 4:47 pm

This is a preference poll that is being used for data for the most statistical purposes so what do you fellow fans prefer? Human Jason? Zombie Jason? or Cyborg Jason?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? Empty Re: Which Version of Jason do you Prefer?

Post by Trekapedia August 11th 2021, 11:30 pm

For me it’s human Jason from Parts 2-4. I still enjoy them all but that version is my absolute favorite, probably since that was the first version of Jason I watched all the way through with him being from Part 3.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Which Version of Jason do you Prefer? Empty Re: Which Version of Jason do you Prefer?

Post by OCT 31 1978 August 17th 2021, 10:00 pm

Zombie Jason all day!
1-4 Jason is awesome and so is Cyborg Jason……
But Jason Lives is and Probably Forever will be my Favorite Friday….. so Maggot Head for the win.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Not a Goalie August 18th 2021, 2:02 am

Zombie Jason Definitely. It's what's most nostalgic for me, Part 6 in particular. Back when I was a kid and before I got into horror, my perception of Jason was always the zombie version, which is probably the case for most non-horror fans. It's kind of a shame that the human version of Jason often gets overlooked in the broader scope of pop culture, but I still prefer my Jason as an Undead force of nature killing machine.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 18th 2021, 5:17 am

I like both human and undead Jason, but I voted human Jason because most of my favourite designs for him are his human versions.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 August 18th 2021, 4:29 pm

Human Jason. I prefer him to feel pain and fear when he's about to become a hood ornament. It makes him more real to me. Don't get me wrong, I like the zombie unstoppable Jason simply because I like seeing new ways to defeat him, and cyborg Jason is cool but he needs an exploitable weakness other than falling for holograms. Cheers game on, my friends
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 20th 2021, 12:10 am

Its a 50/50 for me personally.

Part 2-4/Reboots are my favorites and with Part 6-Jason X also being my favorites I guess I should say Zombie since Part 7 was my 1st Friday the 13th film.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 20th 2021, 5:17 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Its a 50/50 for me personally.

Part 2-4/Reboots are my favorites and with Part 6-Jason X also being my favorites I guess I should say Zombie since Part 7 was my 1st Friday the 13th film.

I thought for sure you would say undead/zombie because of Part 7.
Part 7 is my favourite undead version of Jason.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 21st 2021, 8:39 am

SlasherxKing wrote:

I thought for sure you would say undead/zombie because of  Part 7.

Def without Part VII being shown on Cable when I was a Kid I wouldn't have been into the overall Slasher sub-genre.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs August 21st 2021, 1:48 pm

Human Jason
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 21st 2021, 2:57 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:

Def without Part VII being shown on Cable when I was a Kid I wouldn't have been into the overall Slasher sub-genre.

I think the first time I saw Jason was Freddy vs Jason or at least one of the later Paramount films. If it wasn't for Jason I don't think i'd be into slashers myself.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 22nd 2021, 8:38 am

SlasherxKing wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:

I think the first time I saw Jason was Freddy vs Jason or at least one of the later Paramount films. If it wasn't for Jason I don't think i'd be into slashers myself.

Freddy Vs Jason felt sooo off to me as a Kid.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

SlasherxKing likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum