Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Medias Next Game?

Go down

Which one do you hope for?

Gun Medias Next Game? 1685211150%Gun Medias Next Game? 16852110 50% 
[ 6 ]
Gun Medias Next Game? 168521118%Gun Medias Next Game? 16852110 8% 
[ 1 ]
Gun Medias Next Game? 1685211125%Gun Medias Next Game? 16852110 25% 
[ 3 ]
Gun Medias Next Game? 1685211117%Gun Medias Next Game? 16852110 17% 
[ 2 ]
Gun Medias Next Game? 168521110%Gun Medias Next Game? 16852110 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12
Back

Gun Medias Next Game? Empty Gun Medias Next Game?

Post by Jason Voorhees December 5th 2020, 8:35 am

Theory wise for right now it does looks like Kane Hodder is back in a Mocap suit!

Now I got three choices.....
A.) A Halloween Video Game
B.) A Hatchet Video Game
C.) An Original Slasher Video Game

I hope it's either A or B in my opinion! what are your thoughts on this?

Credits to Slasher_Cone for posting the link!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Gun Medias Next Game? Empty Re: Gun Medias Next Game?

Post by I'm Not a Goalie December 5th 2020, 5:55 pm

I'd love to see a Halloween game! It would need to be considerably differen't from Friday, which you'd figure any new project from Gun would be. A bit more claustrophobic since the game will be in a more cramped residential setting rather than a large open camp setting, with more focus on stealth since Michael was always intended to be the 'The Shape' lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce while Jason has been depicted largely as an unstoppable force of nature.

I wouldn't mind seeing a completely original idea either. I'm not going to lie, while I'll always respect Gun for the work and attention to detail they put into making the best game they possibly could, I wasn't too thrilled with the way they handled parts of what was admittedly a terrible situation. I'm willing to give them a second chance though. All in all, I just want to see a good multiplayer horror game that has some legs. DBD just doesn't do it for me. Hopefully Gun learns from it's past mistakes.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 5th 2020, 6:00 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:I'd love to see a Halloween game! It would need to be considerably differen't from Friday, which you'd figure any new project from Gun would be. A bit more claustrophobic since the game will be in a more cramped residential setting rather than a large open camp setting, with more focus on stealth since Michael was always intended to be the 'The Shape' lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce while Jason has been depicted largely as an unstoppable force of nature.

I wouldn't mind seeing a completely original idea either. I'm not going to lie, while I'll always respect Gun for the work and attention to detail they put into making the best game they possibly could, I wasn't too thrilled with the way they handled parts of what was admittedly a terrible situation. I'm willing to give them a second chance though. All in all, I just want to see a good multiplayer horror game that has some legs. DBD just doesn't do it for me. Hopefully Gun learns from it's past mistakes.

We both can agree on that we need something better than DbD in 2020....overall I would love either a original or licensed horror game to fulfill the bloodthirst.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair Play December 8th 2020, 1:59 am

I'm all for an original release from Gun. No worries about a lawsuit if they go that route.

I too would consider giving them a second chance, provided everything is done by the book.
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 8th 2020, 2:01 am

Fair Play wrote:I'm all for an original release from Gun. No worries about a lawsuit if they go that route.

I too would consider giving them a second chance, provided everything is done by the book.

It's going to be good if it's original.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 24th 2021, 7:56 pm

I Really believe that Gun medias next project is Halloween.
My hope is that this time there will be lots of extras to this video game.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 26th 2021, 3:20 am

Darrin/Strigoi wrote:I Really believe that Gun medias next project is Halloween.
My hope is that this time there will be lots of extras to this video game.

After the situation with F13....I think we need ALOT and I mean ALOT of Kills for Hands and Knives or whatever weapons they will have.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Demogeorgeon May 4th 2021, 6:38 pm

Halloween or TCM are my two guesses. Kane always wanted to play Michael Myers but I feel he may be a bit too animated for it.

He did do TCM stunt work so that would be cool. Plus, there's plenty of different versions of Leatherface to give us the same variety F13 did with Jason.

And both Halloween and TCM have new movies coming out.

I'd personally love Hatchet but I feel it's not well known enough to make a video game.

An original release would be good too but not sure if it would sell as well as a licensed franchise game with DBD being out and doing well.
Demogeorgeon
No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 6th 2021, 10:11 pm

DemogeorgeonDemogeorgeon wrote:I feel he may be a bit too animated for it.

Could you help elaborate on this too animated response?

DemogeorgeonDemogeorgeon wrote:I'd personally love Hatchet but I feel it's not well known enough to make a video game.

With there being 4 films, Action figures, and a comic series I think it would make an amazing horror/slasher video game!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 May 25th 2021, 3:44 pm

Demogeorgeon wrote:Halloween or TCM are my two guesses. Kane always wanted to play Michael Myers but I feel he may be a bit too animated for it.

I think if Kane was given the chance to be Michael Myers, he would be true to the roll. I personally would love to see a Halloween game and Hodder be the one that is given the nod to be Mike.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 26th 2021, 6:47 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Demogeorgeon wrote:Halloween or TCM are my two guesses. Kane always wanted to play Michael Myers but I feel he may be a bit too animated for it.

I think if Kane was given the chance to be Michael Myers, he would be true to the roll. I personally would love to see a Halloween game and Hodder be the one that is given the nod to be Mike.

10000% AGREED! Imagine just how he would look in a Mocap with the character model! that would be amazing!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Dragonfire82877 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum