Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason's shack

Go down

Jason's shack Empty Jason's shack

Post by jasn88cubs December 1st 2022, 2:32 pm

Do you think Ginny told them about it? Do you think they found it?

I can't imagine she was willing to go back to show them where it was

When they found it did they collect the bodies then just tear it down?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Jason's shack Empty Re: Jason's shack

Post by Silencer January 22nd 2023, 8:29 pm

From the hallucination Chrissy had in Part 3, we can see Jason's shack is still intact.
So, I don't think the police found it (or cared to bother looking after the murders). That is, if you count dream sequences as canon to the story.

Jason's shack was essentially a one-time-only scare tactic; meant to show another deranged side to Jason's character, and to what extremes the killer held his mother after her passing.

Since Jason's original murder spree took place over a weekend, Jason didn't have a use for his shack after part 2. Part 3 featured Jason wandering to a ranch, proceeded by Jason being resurrected in a hospital morgue for Part 4.

After Jason's death in the Final Chapter, the shack was removed almost completely. Taking away a human side to Jason's character.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia January 23rd 2023, 3:33 am

To be honest, I never even thought about it after Part 3. Looking back on it, it would’ve been cool if they’d gone back to it with Part VI and shown him putting some of the tools he used there. It could’ve connected the movies. It wasn’t needed I guess but I’d have liked it.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencer January 23rd 2023, 4:02 am

In the later movies, Pamela's head would have been fully decomposed by that point. Pamela's sweater would also have been tattered.

The shed in Part 7 was the closest we got. And even then, it was basically an excuse for Jason to use new and exciting weapons.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher January 23rd 2023, 6:36 am

If Ginny told the police, they would have just dismissed her as being hysterical. That's where Deputy Winslow's account would have been helpful. The guy should have called for backup before taking off after Jason alone.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencer January 23rd 2023, 12:15 pm

ThePunisher wrote:If Ginny told the police, they would have just dismissed her as being hysterical. That's where Deputy Winslow's account would have been helpful. The guy should have called for backup before taking off after Jason alone.

I agree with you in how the police should have reacted. Additionally, I think we can chalk up the police's reaction as a small town, even smaller problem mentality.

In Crystal Lake's history, the only crimes that came anywhere near Jason's part 2 body count were the murders, fires and poisoning set off by Pamela. Most of which, happening years before Jason's first rampage. It wasn't until the start of Part 4, where we begin to see a considerable number of police involvement on site.

Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum