Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi

Go down

hi Empty hi

Post by matt1982 August 6th 2020, 9:16 pm

This is matt1982 from Camp Blood. I grew watching horror movies. I'd seen all the Friday the 13ths that were currently out by the time I was in first grade.  Grew out of those kinds of movies for a while...then got back into them. I like all kinds of horror, but my favorite kinds are Supernatural, zombies, and Classic Horror. Friday the 13th is my favorite Slasher series. Halloween, NOES, Texas Chainsaw are all better movies, but F13 and its sequels are the most consistently fun to watch. P.S. I can't see the text as I'm typing. I have to click Preview to see what I've so far written.
matt1982
No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

hi Empty Re: hi

Post by Jason Voorhees August 7th 2020, 6:54 pm

matt1982 wrote:This is matt1982 from Camp Blood. I grew watching horror movies. I'd seen all the Friday the 13ths that were currently out by the time I was in first grade.  Grew out of those kinds of movies for a while...then got back into them. I like all kinds of horror, but my favorite kinds are Supernatural, zombies, and Classic Horror. Friday the 13th is my favorite Slasher series. Halloween, NOES, Texas Chainsaw are all better movies, but F13 and its sequels are the most consistently fun to watch. P.S. I can't see the text as I'm typing. I have to click Preview to see what I've so far written.

Welcome to the forum matt1982! Very Happy
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum