Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 24th 2022, 10:13 am

Outside of the lame endings of Part 2 and Part 7, I would probably change the killer in Part 5. It really should have been Tommy. It would have made more sense and it could have taken the franchise into different places.

The one downside to that would be the elimination of Jason Lives, which just happens to be my favorite in the series.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

I'm Not a Goalie and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 24th 2022, 10:20 am

Jason Lives: The original True ending with Jason's Father talking to Martin the Gravetaker.

The New Blood: Reverse any and all actions and decisions by the MPAA to give us the TRUE Part 7 we deserved.

Jason Takes Manhattan: Actually taking the audience through multiple places in New York City, and not have multippe boat scenes for no reason.

Jason Goes to Hell: Completely remove the Necronimicon and the Body Switching concepts and give us a Jason movie killing people.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978, I'm Not a Goalie, SonofOdin6039, ThePunisher, Trekapedia and Soulbait70 like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 24th 2022, 10:23 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:Jason Lives: The original True ending with Jason's Father talking to Martin the Gravetaker.

The New Blood: Reverse any and all actions and decisions by the MPAA to give us the TRUE Part 7 we deserved.

Jason Takes Manhattan: Actually taking the audience through multiple places in New York City, and not have multippe boat scenes for no reason.

Jason Goes to Hell: Completely remove the Necronimicon and the Body Switching concepts and give us a Jason movie killing people.

I can get behind all of these.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 24th 2022, 10:31 am

Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Jason Lives: The original True ending with Jason's Father talking to Martin the Gravetaker.

The New Blood: Reverse any and all actions and decisions by the MPAA to give us the TRUE Part 7 we deserved.

Jason Takes Manhattan: Actually taking the audience through multiple places in New York City, and not have multippe boat scenes for no reason.

Jason Goes to Hell: Completely remove the Necronimicon and the Body Switching concepts and give us a Jason movie killing people.

I can get behind all of these.
Thank you!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by I'm Not a Goalie May 24th 2022, 11:30 am

Totally agree with JGTH. Remove all the Necronomicon and Body Swapping nonsense. I get that's what New Line was used to making, but a Friday the 13th movie should never feel more like a Nightmare on Elm Street movie. If they wanted to use the book as an Easter Egg to say, look at all the differen't franchises we own now, that's fine but not as a plot device to answer a question we never needed an answer too. Since when has Jason ever acted like a deadite? Gesh... We don't need to know how or why Jason came back after supposedly drowning in the lake, just like we didn't need a Curse to explain Michael Myers being evil. Some questions are just better left unanswered.

I would've cast Kane Hodder in FVJ and gotten rid of the Jason suddenly being afraid of water nonsense. It was smart to have Freddy try to find a weakness to exploit, but don't rewrite cannon to do it... Not that New Line ever seemed to care about honoring any of the cannon the Paramount Films laid out, but at least pretend you care and you didn't just insert Jason into your Freddy film. It says a lot that the most faithful adaptation of the material New Line could manage was in the movie where they shot Jason into space.

I'm not sure making Tommy the Killer in P5 would've made a difference. The fans weren't going to accept anyone other than Jason as the killer. He was the reason fans kept coming back by this point. I like that film more than most, but I still get it. We likely still would've gotten P6 as a course correction as is, with either another character playing the Tommy role, or just simply ignoring P5 even existed, which Jason Lives kind of already did anyway. I still would love to see a one-off film in the future that actually explores Tommy losing it and taking up the Jason mantel... A direct sequel to 5, since Halloween has established you can do this kind of thing for better or worse... Of course I'd have the actual Jason show up at some point to set things straight.

I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 182
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Haddonfield Illinois

View user profile

OCT 31 1978, SonofOdin6039, ThePunisher, Trekapedia and Soulbait70 like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Trekapedia May 24th 2022, 12:55 pm

I would’ve made it so MPA didn’t eviscerate Part VII and also put the original father makeup back in during the scene where he jumps out of the lake. Heck, take Barbara Sachs out of being the producer because all she did was screw over the director.

Yes Kane as Jason in FVJ I’d definitely do that. Ken Kirzinger was good but we waited YEARS for Kane to play Jason so whoever made the decision to replace him is an idiot. I’ve heard it was Ronny Yu and it wouldn’t surprise me. He tried to embarrass Katherine Isabelle because he was mad she wouldn’t do the shower scene and I’ve heard other stories he wasn’t a very nice person sometimes on set.

Actually do Jason Takes Manhattan and not have toned down death scenes. MPA strikes again and it really was felt by me at least that they had it out for the franchise.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 43
Gender : Male
Posts : 327
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Soulbait70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 24th 2022, 1:07 pm

In Part 4, I would have liked to have seen a little more of Jason escaping from the hospital and making his way back to Crystal Lake, piling a few bodies as he goes. And in Part 3, a little more detail in the timeline between 2 and 3
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 192
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

View user profile

Trekapedia and Soulbait70 like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Trekapedia May 24th 2022, 5:24 pm

I’d have liked to have seen more of what was going on with him after he killed Alice. Were we just supposed to believe he sat in his cabin and didn’t do anything? He had to have done something.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 43
Gender : Male
Posts : 327
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Soulbait70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 24th 2022, 6:53 pm

Man you guys come up with some awesome changes!!

I love all of them!
I would definitely make sure Kane was cast as Jason in FVJ and would have loved for the beginning of the movie to actually take place in Hell with several serial killers completing in a type of death match that leaves just Jason and Freddy left and the Devil decides to release them back on us and whoever has the highest kill count 3 days stays the loser gets dragged back to Hell.
Also I would give us a sequel to Jason X and the Remake.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 566
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

SonofOdin6039, Trekapedia and Soulbait70 like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by jasn88cubs May 24th 2022, 8:49 pm

1- Have Steve show up towards the end, Alice thinks Steve is the killer and starts run and then runs into Pam who then kills Steve and chases ALice


3-Maybe abit longer?--Feel like it really rushed

4--More Crispin Glovin dancing lol

5-Have Matt as the killer. He gets jealous of Pam giving Tommy attention and Matt uses Tommy's obsession with Jason to kill people and makes it seem like Tommy is the killer

8-MORE NEW YORK
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 385
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

OCT 31 1978, SonofOdin6039, Trekapedia and Soulbait70 like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by ThePunisher May 25th 2022, 2:38 pm

Imagine if we had a little continuity between each mocie.
avatar
ThePunisher
Second Class
Second Class

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 261
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 25th 2022, 7:16 pm

Yes! I am loving all of these responses!

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Totally agree with JGTH. Remove all the Necronomicon and Body Swapping nonsense. I get that's what New Line was used to making, but a Friday the 13th movie should never feel more like a Nightmare on Elm Street movie. If they wanted to use the book as an Easter Egg to say, look at all the different franchises we own now, that's fine but not as a plot device to answer a question we never needed an answer too. Since when has Jason ever acted like a deadite? Gesh... We don't need to know how or why Jason came back after supposedly drowning in the lake, just like we didn't need a Curse to explain Michael Myers being evil. Some questions are just better left unanswered.
You are speaking about facts! I love Adam Marcus as I always said but those aspects didn't sit right with me then and even now! (Love ya adam!)

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:I would've cast Kane Hodder in FVJ and gotten rid of the Jason suddenly being afraid of water nonsense. It was smart to have Freddy try to find a weakness to exploit, but don't rewrite canon to do it... Not that New Line ever seemed to care about honoring any of the canon the Paramount Films laid out, but at least pretend you care and you didn't just insert Jason into your Freddy film. It says a lot that the most faithful adaptation of the material New Line could manage was in the movie where they shot Jason into space.
Agreed! Kane worked his ass off for the role of Jason and deserved to be apart of Freddy Vs Jason!

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:I'm not sure making Tommy the Killer in P5 would've made a difference. The fans weren't going to accept anyone other than Jason as the killer. He was the reason fans kept coming back by this point. I like that film more than most, but I still get it. We likely still would've gotten P6 as a course correction as is, with either another character playing the Tommy role, or just simply ignoring P5 even existed, which Jason Lives kind of already did anyway. I still would love to see a one-off film in the future that actually explores Tommy losing it and taking up the Jason mantel... A direct sequel to 5, since Halloween has established you can do this kind of thing for better or worse... Of course, I'd have the actual Jason show up at some point to set things straight.
A tommy as a jason-ese killer would be honestly weird but yet interesting to even witness!

Trekapedia wrote:I would’ve made it so MPA didn’t eviscerate Part VII and also put the original father's makeup back in during the scene where he jumps out of the lake. Heck, take Barbara Sachs out of being the producer because all she did was screw over the director.
Barbara Sachs was an original Karen! and agreed!

Trekapedia wrote:Yes Kane as Jason in FVJ I’d definitely do that. Ken Kirzinger was good but we waited YEARS for Kane to play Jason so whoever made the decision to replace him is an idiot. I’ve heard it was Ronny Yu and it wouldn’t surprise me. He tried to embarrass Katherine Isabelle because he was mad she wouldn’t do the shower scene and I’ve heard other stories he wasn’t a very nice person sometimes on set.
Agreed! Ken Kirzinger isn't a bad stuntman/actor but to me he shouldn't have been casted as Jason for this film no offense to him at all but Kane defined the character! and Ronnie Yu admitted he didn't even know either of their franchises so it boggles my mind they even let him direct when he kept saying no!

Trekapedia wrote:Actually do Jason Takes Manhattan not have toned-down death scenes. MPA strikes again, and it felt at least that they had it out for the franchise.
Oh they did! they were after the franchise badly!

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Man you guys come up with some awesome changes!!

I love all of them!
I would definitely make sure Kane was cast as Jason in FVJ and would have loved for the beginning of the movie to actually take place in Hell with several serial killers competing in a type of deathmatch that leaves just Jason and Freddy left and the Devil decides to release them back on us and whoever has the highest kill count 3 days stays the loser gets dragged back to Hell.
Also, I would give us a sequel to Jason X and the Remake.
I can definitely get behind the actual scenes being in actual hell because FvJ completely ignores that for no reason at all!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978, I'm Not a Goalie and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 26th 2022, 9:11 am

I know it will never happen but have wanted a sequel to Jason X ever since I saw it. I wish I had bought the books back in the day because people want stupid prices for them now.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 26th 2022, 5:15 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:I know it will never happen but have wanted a sequel to Jason X ever since I saw it. I wish I had bought the books back in the day because people want stupid prices for them now.


Yep, the novel are ridiculously high!!
Over $100-$200 price ranges…..
I have been trying to collect 2 novels for years but can’t bring myself to purchase them at those prices.
I have all the Jason X books and most of the F13 novel just missing Hell Lake and the Jason Strain.

You can download PDFs of the novels for free if you like digital books.
I believe @Jasonvoorhees posted a link on his forum not to long ago.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 566
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Soulbait70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 26th 2022, 5:20 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:I know it will never happen but have wanted a sequel to Jason X ever since I saw it. I wish I had bought the books back in the day because people want stupid prices for them now.


Yep, the novel are ridiculously high!!
Over $100-$200 price ranges…..
I have been trying to collect 2 novels for years but can’t bring myself to purchase them at those prices.
I have all the Jason X books and most of the F13 novel just missing Hell Lake and the Jason Strain.

You can download PDFs of the novels for free if you like digital books.
I believe @Jasonvoorhees posted a link on his forum not to long ago.


I'll have to look for that. Digital is better than nothing.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 26th 2022, 5:29 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:I know it will never happen but have wanted a sequel to Jason X ever since I saw it. I wish I had bought the books back in the day because people want stupid prices for them now.


Yep, the novel are ridiculously high!!
Over $100-$200 price ranges…..
I have been trying to collect 2 novels for years but can’t bring myself to purchase them at those prices.
I have all the Jason X books and most of the F13 novel just missing Hell Lake and the Jason Strain.

You can download PDFs of the novels for free if you like digital books.
I believe @Jasonvoorhees posted a link on his forum not to long ago.


I'll have to look for that. Digital is better than nothing.

I found this.

https://archive.org/details/@sokywocky
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 26th 2022, 5:34 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:I know it will never happen but have wanted a sequel to Jason X ever since I saw it. I wish I had bought the books back in the day because people want stupid prices for them now.


Yep, the novel are ridiculously high!!
Over $100-$200 price ranges…..
I have been trying to collect 2 novels for years but can’t bring myself to purchase them at those prices.
I have all the Jason X books and most of the F13 novel just missing Hell Lake and the Jason Strain.

You can download PDFs of the novels for free if you like digital books.
I believe @Jasonvoorhees posted a link on his forum not to long ago.


I'll have to look for that. Digital is better than nothing.

I found this.

https://archive.org/details/@sokywocky


That’s the one!!
You can download each book! Pretty cool!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 566
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 26th 2022, 5:55 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:I know it will never happen but have wanted a sequel to Jason X ever since I saw it. I wish I had bought the books back in the day because people want stupid prices for them now.


Yep, the novel are ridiculously high!!
Over $100-$200 price ranges…..
I have been trying to collect 2 novels for years but can’t bring myself to purchase them at those prices.
I have all the Jason X books and most of the F13 novel just missing Hell Lake and the Jason Strain.

You can download PDFs of the novels for free if you like digital books.
I believe @Jasonvoorhees posted a link on his forum not to long ago.


I'll have to look for that. Digital is better than nothing.

I found this.

https://archive.org/details/@sokywocky


That’s the one!!
You can download each book! Pretty cool!

Just downloaded them and all the Freddy Krueger ones as well.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 26th 2022, 9:25 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:I know it will never happen but have wanted a sequel to Jason X ever since I saw it. I wish I had bought the books back in the day because people want stupid prices for them now.


Yep, the novel are ridiculously high!!
Over $100-$200 price ranges…..
I have been trying to collect 2 novels for years but can’t bring myself to purchase them at those prices.
I have all the Jason X books and most of the F13 novel just missing Hell Lake and the Jason Strain.


You can download PDFs of the novels for free if you like digital books.
I believe @Jasonvoorhees posted a link on his forum not to long ago.


I'll have to look for that. Digital is better than nothing.

I found this.

https://archive.org/details/@sokywocky


That’s the one!!
You can download each book! Pretty cool!

Just downloaded them and all the Freddy Krueger ones as well.

Awesome!
I have never read the Nightmare novels!
Let us know if they are good.
I will have to download them and read them too.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Gender : Male
Posts : 566
Join Date : 2020-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 27th 2022, 7:59 am

@Soulbait70 @OCT 31 1978 A lot of people are telling me the "Novels" of those aren't Official despite them being under official licensing along with the fact the authors stated they could be seen as fillers between films.

To me they are somewhat Canon to the source material unless there are major contradictions to them.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Soulbait70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 27th 2022, 10:31 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:@Soulbait70 @OCT 31 1978 A lot of people are telling me the "Novels" of those aren't Official despite them being under official licensing along with the fact the authors stated they could be seen as fillers between films.

To me they are somewhat Canon to the source material unless there are major contradictions to them.

I started reading the first Jason X novel (the movie adaptation) last night. So far it's okay. About what I expected.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by SonofOdin6039 May 27th 2022, 3:26 pm

Its crazy! I found a Part 3 novel in a used book store and bought it for $1.50! Now it's selling for over $500! I also found a Halloween 3 paperback and thats worth $75. Amazing how you find find random gems in the most common places
avatar
SonofOdin6039
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 192
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Soulbait70 May 27th 2022, 3:53 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Its crazy! I found a Part 3 novel in a used book store and bought it for $1.50! Now it's selling for over $500! I also found a Halloween 3 paperback and thats worth $75. Amazing how you find find random gems in the most common places

Did you keep them or sell them?

I recently discovered that the Halloween VI: Curse Of Michael Myers (Producer's Cut) on blu-ray sells second-hand for about $60. I had two copies but gave one away.

Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 104
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by jasn88cubs May 27th 2022, 5:40 pm

I'd make Jason vs Freddy be less of a Freddy Kruger film that happens to include Jason
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 385
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 27th 2022, 5:41 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:Its crazy! I found a Part 3 novel in a used book store and bought it for $1.50!  Now it's selling for over $500!  I also found a Halloween 3 paperback and thats worth $75. Amazing how you find find random gems in the most common places

Did you keep them or sell them?

I recently discovered that the Halloween VI: Curse Of Michael Myers (Producer's Cut) on blu-ray sells second-hand for about $60. I had two copies but gave one away.


That's a steal!

Also, I would change the Part 2 dream sequence into an actual event.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1403
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

SonofOdin6039 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.post-body .edit { display:none }