Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees May 13th 2022, 5:01 pm

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Eb52778c286fbce6ba08583e8fd989bf61f6a050

Let's give a happy anniversary to Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood which was written by Daryl Haney, directed by the late great John Carl Buechler which also stars the now known Definitive Jason Voorhees actor Kane Hodder, and his lead co-stars Lar Park Lincoln and Kevin Spirtas, the film was released May 13th, 1988 on a Friday, and is mixed but mostly positive with the fans of the Franchise!

Official Cover

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Mv5byz11

Official Trailer

Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1285
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs and ThePunisher like this post

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by ThePunisher May 14th 2022, 1:42 pm

You gotta love " Okay you big hunk of a man.  Come get me".  Absolutely the wrong thing to say in a tent in the woods where a guy with a hockey mask is on the prow.
avatar
ThePunisher
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 54
Gender : Male
Posts : 183
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees May 14th 2022, 3:57 pm

ThePunisher wrote:You gotta love " Okay you big hunk of a man.  Come get me".  Absolutely the wrong thing to say in a tent in the woods where a guy with a hockey mask is on the prow.

One of my favorite quotes in the movie. 😂
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1285
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by jasn88cubs May 14th 2022, 8:39 pm

I have never been a big fan fo this movie

I need to sit down and give it a fair shot
avatar
jasn88cubs
Second Class
Second Class

Posts : 325
Join Date : 2020-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees May 15th 2022, 8:01 am

jasn88cubs wrote:I have never been a big fan fo this movie

I need to sit down and give it a fair shot

For me its the 1st Ive seen as a Kid and ever since I loved it.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1285
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by Soulbait70 May 23rd 2022, 5:52 pm

I have two complaints with this one.

1. The ending is stupid. I don't like it at all.
2. The MPAA absolutely ruined this.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 100
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees May 23rd 2022, 5:59 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:I have two complaints with this one.

1. The ending is stupid. I don't like it at all.
2. The MPAA absolutely ruined this.
The original ending was by far better...and yeah the MPAA were total pricks but it was majority thanks to the "associate producer" Barbara Sachs...her idea to Rip-Off Jaws was declined and so she decided to sabotage it.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1285
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by Soulbait70 May 23rd 2022, 8:40 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:I have two complaints with this one.

1. The ending is stupid. I don't like it at all.
2. The MPAA absolutely ruined this.
The original ending was by far better...and yeah the MPAA were total pricks but it was majority thanks to the "associate producer" Barbara Sachs...her idea to Rip-Off Jaws was declined and so she decided to sabotage it.

In spite of these problems...I still like it a lot. It has the best version of undead Jason by far.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Age : 52
Gender : Male
Posts : 100
Join Date : 2022-05-23
Location : NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 34th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees May 24th 2022, 10:33 am

Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:I have two complaints with this one.

1. The ending is stupid. I don't like it at all.
2. The MPAA absolutely ruined this.
The original ending was by far better...and yeah the MPAA were total pricks but it was majority thanks to the "associate producer" Barbara Sachs...her idea to Rip-Off Jaws was declined and so she decided to sabotage it.

In spite of these problems...I still like it a lot. It has the best version of undead Jason by far.
Agreed!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 76
Gender : Male
Posts : 1285
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

View user profile https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum