Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason and Tommy

Go down

Jason and Tommy Empty Jason and Tommy

Post by ThePunisher December 5th 2021, 3:14 pm

At the climax of part 6, Jason is at the cap heading towards Megan when Tommy calls out asking if Jason remembers him.

DOES Jason remember Tommy?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Jason and Tommy Empty Re: Jason and Tommy

Post by jasn88cubs December 7th 2021, 11:37 am

I say yes

Jason views Tommy as a failed mission, in a way. He has a obsession with Tommy
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 7th 2021, 5:11 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:I say yes

Jason views Tommy as a failed mission, in a way. He has a obsession with Tommy

He definitely reacted like he Recognized him from the moment he hears their voices after he is hit by lightning as well…. Tommy’s buddy even says something like he really messed you up as Tommy throws the mask into the grave and says “yeah, Fuck you Jason.”…….Jason definitely seems to recognize Tommy as well by the end when he whips around as Tommy is calling him by his name and other insults like maggot head……and pussy.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 8th 2021, 10:10 am

I like to think that Jason remebered him.

But it could be argued that if he did I am sure he would have actively hunted the person who originally killed him but at the same time, he doesnt know the year and thinks its likely someone else named Tommy.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia December 8th 2021, 11:04 am

I think he remembers Tommy. Tommy brought him back and he immediately climbs out of the grave and attacks him, pulling him back in. Then, Tommy kept asking if he remembered him and last time that happened, it was Tommy asking Jason to remember. So I’m sure he remembers him. They wouldn’t keep bringing back Tommy Jarvis unless they wanted us to think Jason remembered him and wanted to kill him. That’s how I think about it.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 9th 2021, 6:58 pm

Trekapedia wrote:I think he remembers Tommy. Tommy brought him back and he immediately climbs out of the grave and attacks him, pulling him back in. Then, Tommy kept asking if he remembered him and last time that happened, it was Tommy asking Jason to remember. So I’m sure he remembers him. They wouldn’t keep bringing back Tommy Jarvis unless they wanted us to think Jason remembered him and wanted to kill him. That’s how I think about it.

My biggest grind is that Jason's ears are clearly gone so how can he even hear as an undead corpse? LOL!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 10th 2021, 5:08 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:I think he remembers Tommy. Tommy brought him back and he immediately climbs out of the grave and attacks him, pulling him back in. Then, Tommy kept asking if he remembered him and last time that happened, it was Tommy asking Jason to remember. So I’m sure he remembers him. They wouldn’t keep bringing back Tommy Jarvis unless they wanted us to think Jason remembered him and wanted to kill him. That’s how I think about it.

My biggest grind is that Jason's ears are clearly gone so how can he even hear as an undead corpse? LOL!

Lol he must have Sonar…… that undead bastard can hear better after dying and without ears then when he was alive.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 15th 2021, 7:46 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Lol he must have Sonar…… that undead bastard can hear better after dying and without ears then when he was alive.

That SHADE 😂 but yeah it seems he truly knows where the victims are after being undead and its overall the most supernatural feature he has.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 December 17th 2021, 8:19 pm

Id say he remembers him from when he was awakened. I think it's unlikely he'd recognize a grown Tommy after all those years, but in retrospect it would explain why he'd rather go after Tommy rather than finish Megan off
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 18th 2021, 10:31 am

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Id say he remembers him from when he was awakened. I think it's unlikely he'd recognize a grown Tommy after all those years, but in retrospect it would explain why he'd rather go after Tommy rather than finish Megan off

Most known mythology around Revenant Zombies is that they do retain previous memories and emotions so it makes sense if Jason did put 1+1 together between their names.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum