Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

part 6 fall setting

Go down

part 6 fall setting Empty part 6 fall setting

Post by jasn88cubs November 30th 2021, 8:21 am

I know it is suppose to take place in summertime, but it had such a fall vibe to it.Especially the nighttime scenes, felt like I was watching it take place in Oct or Nov

ANyone else get that vibe?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

part 6 fall setting Empty Re: part 6 fall setting

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 30th 2021, 5:57 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:I know it is suppose to take place in summertime, but it had such a fall vibe to it.Especially the nighttime scenes, felt like I was watching it take place in Oct or Nov

Jason Lives is my Favorite F13 film….. I can see how it has a Fall look to it especially at night when the wind is kicking it up and breezy it definitely looks chilly …. I love those scenes the ending especially when the the police arrive and Jason goes bat shit crazy after the kids and the Lake of Fire ending….
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs November 30th 2021, 6:02 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:I know it is suppose to take place in summertime, but it had such a fall vibe to it.Especially the nighttime scenes, felt like I was watching it take place in Oct or Nov

Jason Lives is my Favorite F13 film….. I can see how it has a Fall look to it especially at night when the wind is kicking it up and breezy it definitely looks chilly …. I love those scenes the ending especially when the the police arrive and Jason goes bat shit crazy after the kids and the Lake of Fire ending….

It is alot of fun. Great ending scenes but yea every time I watch it it has a fall vibe

And it was filmed in Georgia right?I can't find the dates it was filmed though
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 30th 2021, 6:21 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

It is alot of fun. Great ending scenes but yea every time I watch it it has a fall vibe

Yeah it was definitely Georgia also the film released August so the only guess I could come up with is main filming too place in the months of April, May, and June and July for post production / re-shoots of any kind, scoring and editing the film.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs November 30th 2021, 6:29 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

Yeah it was definitely Georgia also the film released August so the only guess I could come up with is main filming too place in the months of April, May, and June and July for post production / re-shoots of any kind, scoring and editing the film.

I've always enjoyed those parts about movies. It takes place in summer time but it's 50 degrees out! lol

jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum