Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by Jason Voorhees October 3rd 2021, 6:46 am

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Screen12

Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath is a 2005 novel written by Scott Phillips.

Despite the Novels not being within the film canonization, he states his Novel take place between Friday the 13th the New Blood (VII) and Jason Takes Manhattan (VIII)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 and SlasherxKing like this post

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by SlasherxKing October 3rd 2021, 1:40 pm

Interesting! So what do you think Jason looks like during that time? Or does the novel describe it?
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Hiker
Hiker

Age : 26
Gender : Male
Posts : 71
Join Date : 2021-07-23

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by Jason Voorhees October 3rd 2021, 3:57 pm

@SlasherxKing wrote:Interesting! So what do you think Jason looks like during that time? Or does the novel describe it?

I gotta buy all the novels to see where they fit in the timelines!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 3rd 2021, 4:48 pm

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@SlasherxKing wrote:Interesting! So what do you think Jason looks like during that time? Or does the novel describe it?

I gotta buy all the novels to see where they fit in the timelines!

Same here
I still need to pick up :
Carnival of Maniacs
Hell Lake
And The Jason strain to compete series.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 232
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by Jason Voorhees October 3rd 2021, 11:05 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@SlasherxKing wrote:Interesting! So what do you think Jason looks like during that time? Or does the novel describe it?

I gotta buy all the novels to see where they fit in the timelines!

Same here
I still need to pick up :
Carnival of Maniacs
Hell Lake
And The Jason strain to compete series.

People saying its a Prequel to Part XI but cant it fix on Part VI/PartVII/Part XI?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 4th 2021, 6:58 am

I am going to re-read the novels to get an exact idea of where they are placed….. if I remember correctly in church of the divine Psychopath he starts at the bottom of the Lake I don’t remember if he finds his way back or not…. But if it takes place between 7 and 8…. He would have to eventually wind up back down there.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 232
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by Jason Voorhees October 4th 2021, 7:27 am

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:I am going to re-read the novels to get an exact idea of where they are placed….. if I remember correctly in church of the divine Psychopath he starts at the bottom of the Lake I don’t remember if he finds his way back or not…. But if it takes place between 7 and 8…. He would have to eventually wind up back down there.

End of Part 7 he is dragged back down and in Part 8 it is showing him at the bottom of the lake still.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 4th 2021, 12:47 pm

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:I am going to re-read the novels to get an exact idea of where they are placed….. if I remember correctly in church of the divine Psychopath he starts at the bottom of the Lake I don’t remember if he finds his way back or not…. But if it takes place between 7 and 8…. He would have to eventually wind up back down there.

End of Part 7 he is dragged back down and in Part 8 it is showing him at the bottom of the lake still.

Yep I don’t remember how the book ends but he must get back in the Lake somehow for it to take place between those to films.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 232
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by Jason Voorhees October 7th 2021, 12:32 am

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:I am going to re-read the novels to get an exact idea of where they are placed….. if I remember correctly in church of the divine Psychopath he starts at the bottom of the Lake I don’t remember if he finds his way back or not…. But if it takes place between 7 and 8…. He would have to eventually wind up back down there.

End of Part 7 he is dragged back down and in Part 8 it is showing him at the bottom of the lake still.

Yep I don’t remember how the book ends but he must get back in the Lake somehow for it to take place between those to films.

Someone on Reddit had linked me to the full novel.

Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 7th 2021, 5:55 pm

Sweet!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 232
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by Jason Voorhees October 9th 2021, 2:21 am

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Sweet!!

I even have the Novels for Jason X so Im excited!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 11th 2021, 5:29 pm

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Sweet!!

I even have the Novels for Jason X so Im excited!!!

I downloaded the Ebook version of the books I am missing as well started Church of the Divine Psychopath tonight!!!

I am definitely happy to finally have them all even digitized versions!! Lol

I will still be on the look out for physical copies at a decent price on eBay and What not .
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 232
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by Jason Voorhees October 12th 2021, 1:46 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Sweet!!

I even have the Novels for Jason X so Im excited!!!

I downloaded the Ebook version of the books I am missing as well started Church of the Divine Psychopath tonight!!!

I am definitely happy to finally have them all even digitized versions!! Lol

I will still be on the look out for physical copies at a decent price on eBay and What not .

Im hoping to buy some!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 656
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath Empty Re: I've Messaged Scott Phillips the Writer for Friday the 13th: Church of the Divine Psychopath

Post by OCT 31 1978 October 13th 2021, 6:09 pm

I am on chapter 8 of Church of the Divine Psychopath…..I forgot how funny and dirty and entertaining the writing for this book was really enjoying it so far!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 232
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum