Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest jerk

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Biggest jerk

Post by ThePunisher September 7th 2021, 8:02 pm

Who do you consider to be the biggest jerk in the series? Is it Trent in the 2009 movie? How about Dr. Crews?

ThePunisher
Town Looney
Town Looney

Age : 53
Gender : Male
Posts : 16
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 7th 2021, 10:24 pm

@ThePunisher wrote:Who do you consider to be the biggest jerk in the series? Is it Trent in the 2009 movie? How about Dr. Crews?


Cool topic!
This is a really tough one……
I really would have to categorize it from unforgivable Dick bags to Jerks…. As there are some real douche bags in the movies…..

At the top of my list:
Unforgivable Dick bags.

The New York Rapists who kidnapped Rennie drug her and attempt to rape her.
Neon Rapist - FVJ
Dr Crews - for using Tina and her Mother.
Robert Campbell - for using Jessica and her Daughter for Ratings
McCulloch - for trying to teach Rennie how to swim by almost drowning her, and just being a prick all the time.

Top of my list:
Jerks
Trey- I find this guy in Freddy vs Jason to be way bigger of a Jerk than even Trent.
Melissa - just an unbelievable Bitch.
Professor Lowe- such a tool and dick.
Trent - one of the biggest jerks in the movies but I find some of his actions justified based on the blatant disrespect for him and his property………his girlfriend literally leaves with another guy she just meet her friend trash his place use is boat and Car a treat them with no respect …….his girlfriend is gone for hours with this guy doing who knows what in his mind…..who can blame him for banging the Hottest chick in the movie……..
Also not going to lie he nailed the line” your tits are stupendous.”lol
Duke - Roy’s Partner in New beginning….a jerk about the The crazy kids and the murder of Roy’s Son.
Capitan of the Lazarus - Jerk to his Son.






Last edited by OCT 31 1978 on September 19th 2021, 1:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Trekapedia September 8th 2021, 12:54 am

Trent. He jumped into bed with someone once his gf went to help Clay find his sister. That to me makes him the biggest jerk. I can’t blame him for being upset but still, it seemed like he just wanted an excuse to jump in bed with the blonde.

Dr. Crews is up there because of him using Tina’s mom to save himself as well as exploiting Tina.

Professor Lowe didn’t seem so bad at first but once he was revealed as trying to do anything possible to make sure he got paid for Jason, yeah he’s on the list too.

I think the final girl Jessica from Jason Goes To Hell was kind of a jerk too. She was really mean to Steven when he was saving her from her possessed bf who ALSO turned out to be a jerk who was just dating her to exploit her. Not only that, but it felt like she was more than happy to let Steven get pulled to Hell with Jason. Steven risked his life more than once to save her yet she didn’t seem to give a care about him. Makes her seem like a jerk to me.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 8th 2021, 12:02 pm

@Trekapedia wrote:Trent. He jumped into bed with someone once his gf went to help Clay find his sister. That to me makes him the biggest jerk. I can’t blame him for being upset but still, it seemed like he just wanted an excuse to jump in bed with the blonde.

(((( He is Definitely a Jerk, but honestly…… are you planning to stay with a chick who ditches you for someone they just met…. And let them into your house uninvited??? Don’t get me wrong he is such a dick……but I can kinda see why he does make some of the decisions he does……And Brie is sooooooo incredibly hot…..if I was in his shoes I would have done the same thing Lol))))


Dr. Crews is up there because of him using Tina’s mom to save himself as well as exploiting Tina.

((((agreed)))))

Professor Lowe didn’t seem so bad at first but once he was revealed as trying to do anything possible to make sure he got paid for Jason, yeah he’s on the list too.


(((((For sure.))))))


I think the final girl Jessica from Jason Goes To Hell was kind of a jerk too. She was really mean to Steven when he was saving her from her possessed bf who ALSO turned out to be a jerk who was just dating her to exploit her. Not only that, but it felt like she was more than happy to let Steven get pulled to Hell with Jason. Steven risked his life more than once to save her yet she didn’t seem to give a care about him. Makes her seem like a jerk to me.


(((( Well, in her defense Steven was Arrested for killing her mom prior to that exchange and she didn’t know Robert was possessed by Jason yet.)))))



OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Trekapedia September 8th 2021, 1:57 pm

Agreed about Jessica but how can we justify the end where she just stands there and doesn’t try to help Steven at first?

Yeah the Trent thing I can see but he’s still a jerk. Clay just wanted to give him a missing poster for his sister when they first met and Trent was a jerk to him.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

OCT 31 1978 and I'm Not a Goalie like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by I'm Not a Goalie September 8th 2021, 7:24 pm

My vote would have to be for Trent if for no other reason that because he's the only character I've ever come across in one of these films that I've wanted to jump through the screen and punch in the face. I'm not even sure why, since I'm usually pretty good at not getting too invested in the side characters of these slasher films since I know they're primarily just machete fodder. I guess it was the whole being a dick towards Clay when he was just looking for his missing sister, and to me there's just no bigger tell of 'total asshole' than somebody who can't muster one shit for someone concerned over a missing loved one.

Is it just me, or does Trent really feel like the archetype for the Chad character in the game?
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Hiker
Hiker

Gender : Male
Posts : 51
Join Date : 2020-11-03
Location : Haddonfield Illinois

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Jason Voorhees September 9th 2021, 1:14 pm

For me its Vic from Part 5 to be honest...if anything after its def Trent LOL!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 9th 2021, 2:03 pm

@Jason Voorhees wrote:For me its Vic from Part 5 to be honest...if anything after its def Trent LOL!

Vic is definitely a Murdering Dick and a mental case……

Trent is a Douche bag……..and the embodiment of Chad……but Trey from Freddy vs Jason seems much worse than Trent to me and he was on screen for way less time the way he talked to his girlfriend putting her down and treated her is very telling of the type of person he was…….An Abuser.

Trent was a Narcissist and only cared about what was important to him and his stuff…..but did come off like he cared about his Girlfriend until she left with Clay who she literally just met.


Last edited by OCT 31 1978 on September 17th 2021, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Trekapedia September 10th 2021, 11:37 pm

Yup Trey was a jerk and I cheered when Jason took care of him. I’ve known people like him in my life and they can be the big punkasses.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 11th 2021, 11:12 pm

@Trekapedia wrote:Yup Trey was a jerk and I cheered when Jason took care of him. I’ve known people like him in my life and they can be the big punkasses.

Exactly I also forgot to mention the piece of shit that was going to rape her at the farm rave party in FVJ that guy needs to go on the unforgivable Dick list!!! Lol


Last edited by OCT 31 1978 on September 17th 2021, 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Trekapedia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Trekapedia September 12th 2021, 8:24 pm

Yeah I think I heard he was nicknamed The Neon Rapist. I called him a few things I can’t say in front of my nephews because that guy is a jerk.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Jason Voorhees September 13th 2021, 2:18 pm

I forgot about Trey that abusive asshole.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Age : 75
Gender : Male
Posts : 608
Join Date : 2017-06-24
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Trekapedia September 13th 2021, 6:05 pm

I forgot about him too. Then, I remembered when Jason folded him up like an accordion and was like oh yeah he deserved it.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by SonofOdin6039 September 15th 2021, 11:43 am

This is a tough one because there were jerks in every movie. Hell, the motorcycle cop in Part 1 was a dick. Shelley was a jersey because of his pranks, which caused the others to drop their guard and allow Jason the element of surprise. Poor Vera. She realized it too late before she got a spear in the eye. Same with Chili thinking Shelley was pranking when he was actually dying. Plus Ali,, Fox,, and Loco who were going to burn the barn although Ali partly redeemed himself later. The yahoo in Part 4 who loved the old movie. Junior in Part 5. Not really any in Part 6 except maybe the cemetery worker who covered Jason's grave back up. Almost everyone in Part 7 and Part 8. Robert in jgth for sure. Professor Lowe in Jason X. Fvj had a ton of them needing a machete to the head. And finally Trent was the one who needed killing the most, simply because he was such an arrogant jackass who abandoned everyone at first chance

SonofOdin6039
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 44
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 15th 2021, 5:19 pm

@SonofOdin6039 wrote:This is a tough one because there were jerks in every movie. Hell, the motorcycle cop in Part 1 was a dick. Shelley was a jersey because of his pranks, which caused the others to drop their guard and allow Jason the element of surprise. Poor Vera. She realized it too late before she got a spear in the eye. Same with Chili thinking Shelley was pranking when he was actually dying. Plus Ali,, Fox,, and Loco who were going to burn the barn although Ali partly redeemed himself later. The yahoo in Part 4 who loved the old movie. Junior in Part 5. Not really any in Part 6 except maybe the cemetery worker who covered Jason's grave back up. Almost everyone in Part 7 and Part 8. Robert in jgth for sure. Professor Lowe in Jason X. Fvj had a ton of them needing a machete to the head. And finally Trent was the one who needed killing the most, simply because he was such an arrogant jackass who abandoned everyone at first chance


Agreed……..but how would you rank them from The most Jerkiest to least???
Lol
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by SonofOdin6039 September 17th 2021, 4:27 pm

Okay, this is a tough one but here goes...I would edge Professor Lowe to lead simply because he was willing to sacrifice his students for money, even the one he was sleeping with. Plus he thought giving Jason back his machete would earn him points with Jason. Trent is next in line due to his self centered arrogant attitude even toward his friends, whom he abandoned at first chance. Next in line is Roy's partner who was making fun of Joey's death in front of his friends, even if he couldn't have known he was Roy's son. After that we have the punk who couldn't get his car started, tied with the movie lover in Part 4. Shelley is next because of his pranks that allowed Jason the upper hand on Vera and Chilli. This are my top 5-6 and my humble opinion. Cheers and game on, my friends

SonofOdin6039
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 44
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 17th 2021, 6:31 pm

Good ranking……I completely forgot about Roy’s Ambulance partner……. That guy was such a jerk!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by ThePunisher September 18th 2021, 3:09 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@ThePunisher wrote:Who do you consider to be the biggest jerk in the series? Is it Trent in the 2009 movie? How about Dr. Crews?


Cool topic!
This is a really tough one……
I really would have to categorize it from unforgivable Dick bags to Jerks…. As there are some real douche bags in the movies…..

At the top of my list:
Unforgivable Dick bags.

The New York Rapists who kidnapped Rennie drug her and attempt to rape her.
Neon Rapist - FVJ
Dr Crews - for using Tina and her Mother.
Robert Campbell - for using Jessica and her Daughter for Ratings
McCulloch - for trying to teach Rennie how to swim by almost drowning her, and just being a prick all the time.

Top of my list:
Jerks
Trey- I find this guy in Freddy vs Jason to be way bigger of a Jerk than even Trent.
Melissa - just an unbelievable Bitch.
Professor Lowe- such a tool and dick.
Trent - one of the biggest jerks in the movies but I find some of his actions justified based on the blatant disrespect for him and his property………his girlfriend literally leaves with another guy she just meet her friend trash his place use is boat and Car a treat them with no respect …….his girlfriend is gone for hours with this guy doing who knows what in his mind…..who can blame him for banging the Hottest chick in the movie……..
Also not going to lie he nailed the line” your tits are stupendous.”lol

I have to agree with the unforgivable class you put in. I should have thought of that. Rapists are garbage.




ThePunisher
Town Looney
Town Looney

Age : 53
Gender : Male
Posts : 16
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by ThePunisher September 18th 2021, 3:10 pm

Should Melissa from part 7 go in here?

ThePunisher
Town Looney
Town Looney

Age : 53
Gender : Male
Posts : 16
Join Date : 2021-06-06
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

SonofOdin6039 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 18th 2021, 3:51 pm

@ThePunisher wrote:Should Melissa from part 7 go in here?

She is definitely a Jerk in my eyes in The New Blood.
Jerk is an acceptable term for Men and Women or any disagreeable Person.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th September 18th 2021, 5:22 pm

The jerks in the Friday the 13th films are Unlikeable

Jasonvoorhees13th
The Local
The Local

Posts : 26
Join Date : 2021-05-23

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by SonofOdin6039 September 18th 2021, 10:01 pm

She is definitely in the top ten

SonofOdin6039
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 44
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

OCT 31 1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by OCT 31 1978 September 19th 2021, 1:52 pm

@SonofOdin6039 wrote:She is definitely in the top ten

You know who else was kind of a Jerk was the Captain of the Lazarus…..he was kind of a Jerk to his kid…..
He could have made that moment with his son really special walking him through his first time taking the ship out of port.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Gender : Male
Posts : 202
Join Date : 2020-11-03

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by SonofOdin6039 September 20th 2021, 8:56 pm

Solid point. He could have handled that better

SonofOdin6039
Town Resident
Town Resident

Gender : Male
Posts : 44
Join Date : 2020-11-12
Location : Peoria Heights, Illinois

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia like this post

Back to top Go down

Biggest jerk Empty Re: Biggest jerk

Post by Trekapedia September 20th 2021, 10:23 pm

Yeah he definitely could’ve. I felt that he and Rennie’s uncle were two of the biggest jerks in Part VIII.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Age : 42
Gender : Male
Posts : 168
Join Date : 2021-06-27
Location : Arizona

OCT 31 1978 and SonofOdin6039 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum