Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How bad was the Jason teleporting?

Go down

How bad was the Jason teleporting? Empty How bad was the Jason teleporting?

Post by jasn88cubs May 6th 2021, 6:46 pm

Seeing him in part 8 was just so bad, the teleporting.

It just makes look Jason super unbeatable. I likes some realism with him stalking not just appearing out of thin air

jasn88cubs
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

How bad was the Jason teleporting? Empty Re: How bad was the Jason teleporting?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 6th 2021, 8:32 pm

@jasn88cubs wrote:Seeing him in part 8 was just so bad, the teleporting.

It just makes look Jason super unbeatable. I likes some realism with him stalking not just appearing out of thin air

But he is a undead supernatural serial killer lol you think the directors care for any realism at this point for Friday the 13th?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 26th 2021, 10:06 pm

Yeah part 8 has a very supernatural/Ghostly presence about him.......his one minute there the next gone and vice versa was out of control in Jason Takes Manhattan....... but not a bad as the timeline issues and Rennie’s Hallucinations.....I can believe an undead killer can bounce around more that Her seeing Jason as a little boy in the Lake.....or at the End in the sewers.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 30th 2021, 7:55 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Yeah part 8 has a very supernatural/Ghostly presence about him.......his one minute there the next gone and vice versa was out of control in Jason Takes Manhattan....... but not a bad as the timeline issues and Rennie’s Hallucinations.....I can believe an undead killer can bounce around more that Her seeing Jason as a little boy in the Lake.....or at the End in the sewers.

People try to explain that the character was "High" but I doubt it she was from one hit.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 May 30th 2021, 9:40 pm

@Jason Voorhees wrote:
@OCT 31 1978 wrote:Yeah part 8 has a very supernatural/Ghostly presence about him.......his one minute there the next gone and vice versa was out of control in Jason Takes Manhattan....... but not a bad as the timeline issues and Rennie’s Hallucinations.....I can believe an undead killer can bounce around more that Her seeing Jason as a little boy in the Lake.....or at the End in the sewers.

People try to explain that the character was "High" but I doubt it she was from one hit.

Yeah, I doubt one hit could explain that kind of teleportation..... plus he does it through out the movie not just on the drugged out characters
Lol
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 10th 2021, 3:33 pm

@OCT 31 1978 wrote:
@Jason Voorhees wrote:

Yeah, I doubt one hit could explain that kind of teleportation..... plus he does it through out the movie not just on the drugged out characters
Lol

Agreed! I love film theorist for trying to explain from a "Logical" perspective but it from what we see in the films and in the movie you cant simply explain Jason just running and then walking to Point A to Point B.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum