Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll)

Go down

Which was the most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p103%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 3% 
[ 2 ]
Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p1011%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 11% 
[ 7 ]
Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p1021%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 21% 
[ 13 ]
Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p1021%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 21% 
[ 13 ]
[ 13 ]
Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p103%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p106%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 6% 
[ 4 ]
Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p102%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) L-p109%Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) R-p10 9% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 63

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) Empty Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll)

Post by Jason Voorhees March 4th 2021, 1:37 am

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) Friday12

So which version of Jason to you (the fans) is the most brutal and most superior killer in the franchise?

(NO ROY BURNS WILL NOT BE ADDED! AND YES HE ISNT JASON!)

1. The Poll IS Multiple Choice for Maximum voting/statistics!
2. The Poll DOES have a vote cancellation!

Have fun with your inner debating!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) Empty Re: Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll)

Post by I'm Not a Goalie March 6th 2021, 8:57 pm

I have to go with P6. That's when our man really reached peak Jason, and became the machete wielding masked slasher most casual fans think of. Starts out the movie punching a guy's heart out, ends folding a guy up like a lawn chair, and I can't forget the fence post impalements and the RV scene.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
The Local
The Local

Back to top Go down

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll) Empty Re: Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? (Statistics Poll)

Post by Jason Voorhees March 7th 2021, 1:48 am

@I'm Not a Goalie wrote:I have to go with P6. That's when our man really reached peak Jason, and became the machete wielding masked slasher most casual fans think of. Starts out the movie punching a guy's heart out, ends folding a guy up like a lawn chair, and I can't forget the fence post impalements and the RV scene.  
I see you voted Part 6 Jason

I personally voted Part 2 Jason Part 3 Jason Part 4 Jason Part 6 Jason Part 7 Jason Uber Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs March 11th 2021, 4:11 pm

7. He had a mission in this one. That look where his mask came off. Wow!

jasn88cubs
The Local
The Local

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 13th 2021, 2:38 am

@jasn88cubs wrote:7. He had a mission in this one. That look where his mask came off. Wow!
I see you voted Part 7!!! Part 7 Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Noble Idiot March 16th 2021, 12:49 am

I'm torn between 6 and 7, though if I remember correctly, 7 had more kills cut short.
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 19th 2021, 10:56 am

@The Noble Idiot wrote:I'm torn between 6 and 7, though if I remember correctly, 7 had more kills cut short.
Correct it was!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum